ProVari v Mini, owners perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Will be taking the Mini out to play tomorrow.

I don't really have a size hang up using the ProVari either as standard or with the 18650 out and about.

Then again I spent quite a few weeks with a dual 18650 VV Altoids box as my daily so no issue.

I guess this maybe because all I really do is go to work then come home. Wife knows and I really don't care at work. Pleasure of being management I guess.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
I am going to add an addendum to this.

Have noticed over the last few months that my juice consumption has reduced. Now this is mainly as a result of having learned what the hell I am doing but also I suspect the influence of the ProVari's and other daily vape's I use.

When I started it would be nothing unusual to go through 6 - 10ml's of juice a day. Then after a month this decreased to 4 - 6ml and now 3ml - 4ml on an average work day. Weekends all bets are off as I don't pay attention.

Of course being paranoid about being vapeless I always have 2 PV's with me anyway but as an experiment I have been using just the Mini at work. Not an issue can easily get through a 3ml work day vaping at 5 volts to a 3 ohm carto.

I am starting to appreciate the Mini more and more as time goes on. I adds nothing functionally to the ProVari but just as pleasing aesthetically.

motox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
Poinciana, FL
I am starting to appreciate the Mini more and more as time goes on. I adds nothing functionally to the ProVari but just as pleasing aesthetically.

Andy, I am right there with you - the frequent battery changes are a minor inconvenience for sure but the Mini is just so dang cute! By the way, I am also in Central Florida (Poinciana) and just registered for the FB group in your sig.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
:)

Nice to have you along !

Just a Mini update.

Still not bought the extension. I am migrating over to Genesis atty's so will be interested to see how that impacts the Mini's battery life. In Andy's dream world I am envisioning 4 Zen Atty Pro's 2 Mini's and 2 Standard ProVari's of course with a Zenesis or two. In the meantime I am very happy with The Line and have another type due to be heading my way in a couple of weeks.

Will start using The Line on the Mini to see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread