Provari vaping tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John1952

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
United States
I've had my V2 for a few days, and I'm impressed. There was a time when I thought my eGo was the ultimate vaping machine. Boy was I wrong.

So far, I've learned one thing: Voltage makes a difference. I'm finding that if a carto or clearomizer isn't delivering the optimal vape (either too wimpy or too harsh tasting), I can almost always fix it by adjusting the voltage. I guess that's what VV is all about, eh? Now I know.

I'm sure I have a lot to learn. But if anyone want to help me save some time, please post what you've learned about using your Provari.

cmattb25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
St. Louis
I have learned that I made a good decision to buy the ProVari first. I quit tobacco the same day and have been satisfied entirely with it ever since. It also re-enforced the idea to me that you do get what you pay for. I have gotten to try other devices since I started vaping and I am sure I bought the right APV for me the first time. I let a buddy use my backup ProVari this weekend while we worked on my car. He texted yesterday saying he had to have one now and that he was now very unhappy with his eGo batteries and thanked me sarcastically. I think he's ordering one on pay day this week.

Since this is the only thing I use consistently, I will say it taught me that safer alternatives can be better than the original. Buying a good device and pairing it with hassle-free equipment makes for an enjoyable and convenient way to get my nicotine and curb my sweet tooth.

It has also taught me that people WILL come up and talk to you about it. All kinds of people will stop you to have a conversation about vaping in general. Even other vapers who don't have one or haven't tried it or seen it(which is rare but does happen sometimes). My ProVari is responsible for one conversion(confirmed) and several people now doing research.

As far as the technical side of the hobby/habit it has taught me to check my resistance on my cartos when I load them up, check my battery, and that being able to change my voltage is a great thing. Also, it taught me to wear cargo pants at work so I have plenty of room to pack my accessories and spare tanks haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread