Nov 26, 2012
Mercersburg pa
Ok This is what I have:
1)Vamo
2) evic
3) c-twist
4) MVP
5) Lambo 4.0

Now I am looking for a high end device, so based on what I have what should I get? Or should I just be happy with what I have?

I drip a lot and just ordered a AGA-T RA so that is what I would be using the device for.

Please don't just throw out a device name. Tell me why I should go with that device. Please keep to devices that are currently on the market.

Thank's ahead of time.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
As the other people who have responded before me, we need to know more about the why you want a "high end device". Is there something that what you already have that you find missing? Or has vaping become a hobby and you are becoming a collector (not that there is anything wrong with that).

The devices that you already own do pretty much everything that a Provari will. I will say that the Provari's build and materials used is of superior quality making it a more durable device for the long run. The customer service of Provape is beyond compare, and the confidence that you can get the Provari repaired even after warranty expiration is a win-win. But beyond that, your current devices will do what the Provari does.

And this is coming from a proud owner of a Provari. :vapor:

Railrust

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Ok This is what I have:
1)Vamo
2) evic
3) c-twist
4) MVP
5) Lambo 4.0

Now I am looking for a high end device, so based on what I have what should I get? Or should I just be happy with what I have?

I drip a lot and just ordered a AGA-T RA so that is what I would be using the device for.

Please don't just throw out a device name. Tell me why I should go with that device. Please keep to devices that are currently on the market.

Thank's ahead of time.

Can't go wrong with a Provari

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Just judging from your list, you like trying out new PVs. If that's the case, and you've got the money to spend on one, sure. Get a Provari. It won't give you any magical abilities you don't already have, but it's a very well-built machine and most of us who have one love it.

Personally, I've gone through a few devices (including a couple on your list), and have mostly abandoned them for my Provari (soon to be multiple Provaris, actually... I got a deal in the classifieds here). Will it end up being your go-to PV? Maybe, maybe not.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Check your Evic, there is a recall on some of them.

What are you unhappy with the devices you have already? What's missing, wrong or do you want?
I'm also a happy Provari owner, but it hasn't made me into the "master vapor" you would think from reading things. But from the list, I think you have it covered unless you want something you can drive a truck over, then the Provari is the ticket! That's the reason I bought it!

mrdee3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Mercersburg pa
Thank you all. I guess I am a collector that is why I'm looking. My devices do everything I need so far but just looking to get a high end device.

What do you guys think about a bottom feeder what are the pros cons of them?? What is the go to brand for a bottom feeder??

Also I seen mechanical mentioned. I don't know much about them. What are they good for? What are some good brands that are available? Thanks again guys

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
i can elaborate on the mechanical mod question. you mentioned a aga-t rba, good choice and i believe that if you are a little mechanically inclined you will really like the genesis rebuildables, like the aga-t. there is a learning curve with them but once you get it you will never drip again. now with the gennys you will need to coil it, and believe it or not a lower resistance works better than higher a resistance. so most likely you will never need to go up much past 4 volts. right now you probably do not understand the resistance thing but a resistance of 1.0 to 1.4 works awesome on a genny and most vv devices out there cannot actually go that low, they just shut off kind of. the only vv device that can handle low ohms comfortably is the provari. it will go as low as 0.08. so if you really get into gennys and want a vv device a provari is a must. also a mechanical mod has no computer in it so it can go to any resistance. some big name mechanical mods are the silver bullet, omega, ggts,caravella. theres alot of mechanical mods, they are also called unregulated mods. with the mechanical mods though, they cant go over 3.7volts , unless you put in more than one battery, which isnt good. i would say buy a provari and eventually if youreally get into gennys also buy a good mechanical mod... good luck

mrdee3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Mercersburg pa
i can elaborate on the mechanical mod question. you mentioned a aga-t rba, good choice and i believe that if you are a little mechanically inclined you will really like the genesis rebuildables, like the aga-t. there is a learning curve with them but once you get it you will never drip again. now with the gennys you will need to coil it, and believe it or not a lower resistance works better than higher a resistance. so most likely you will never need to go up much past 4 volts. right now you probably do not understand the resistance thing but a resistance of 1.0 to 1.4 works awesome on a genny and most vv devices out there cannot actually go that low, they just shut off kind of. the only vv device that can handle low ohms comfortably is the provari. it will go as low as 0.08. so if you really get into gennys and want a vv device a provari is a must. also a mechanical mod has no computer in it so it can go to any resistance. some big name mechanical mods are the silver bullet, omega, ggts,caravella. theres alot of mechanical mods, they are also called unregulated mods. with the mechanical mods though, they cant go over 3.7volts , unless you put in more than one battery, which isnt good. i would say buy a provari and eventually if youreally get into gennys also buy a good mechanical mod... good luck

Thank you vapdivrr. I do understand the resistance as I have some electronic background and love to tinker:) That is why I got the aga-t RA. I went ahead and ordered myself a provari :) I may even get a mechanical mod to play with. Also got me a nice little butane torch so I could oxidize my wicks. I can't wait till all my vape mail gets here :)) Thank you again for the nice wright up I did not know the provari could go that low on resistance so that helped a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread