PT 901 adapter doesn't work on my Protege

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Ugggg. I'm frustrated now. I have to send back my 510 wiggly adapter, and my 901 adapter from my PT works on my PT but not on my Protege. Now I'll be stuck with nothing to use my Protege with for probably 2 weeks by the time I send my 510 back and get it fixed and returned. I love my Protege and this sucks. Why would my 901 adapter work on the PT but not the Protege??????

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Take the adaptor off and try pushing the switch with the battery a little, put the battery in and the cap on and then screw the adaptor on tight. It is probably just not making contact with the switch.

This was my next suggestion, although, there is a *step* within the tube not allowing the battery to fully go up.

Try using a capped pen with the battery out. Push the switch up a bit.

Hi Steve, no we did not. It worked off the bat and I was thrilled. Remember, I do use the best e cig 901's. So no, the PT 901 adapter has never been adjusted.

Copy Lucky ... Couldn't remember ... Try vapnaway's suggestion. The adapter may have just pushed the switch down a bit.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
I definitely like the 510 attys on the Protege BEST, but when you put on a brand new 901 it vapes very nice. The problem seems to be that 901's just get clogged faster and go down hill faster than 510s and I don't like them after a while. So I guess I'll just use my 901s until they start going south for a few weeks and round file their butts. The 510 attys, though not as good of flavor, are little mules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread