ACE/KR808D-1 Protege's and Adapters Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Yeah, I did that. Of course, it wasn't *just* $13... Because I had to get a Protege adapter, some CashCap, some more Atomz, a few of the new flavors... That $13 adapter became a frickin $113 adapter... LOL!

Happened to me too. Seems to be an epidemic...

I guess they don't call him Cash for nothing 8-o

gjrhine

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Sunny South Carolina
I got the 808 Protege adapter and it's working pretty well.

How do you know when to refill the cartomizer?

If you wait until they are dry will it kill the cartomizer?

This is what I use to refill cartridges and they will go all the way to the bottom. Just fill until you see juice at the top?

3746185007_a18fc8195d_m.jpg

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I got the 808 Protege adapter and it's working pretty well.

How do you know when to refill the cartomizer?

If you wait until they are dry will it kill the cartomizer?

This is what I use to refill cartridges and they will go all the way to the bottom. Just fill until you see juice at the top?

I pop the mouthpiece and silicone ring off and use Taryn's spin method. If they get too dry the filler will burn and they're toast. I usually leave the white mouthpiece off and use a blank 901 cart that I've trimmed most of the atty end off of. Just leave enough so it'll stay snapped in. Keeps the lips cool at higher voltages too. :D

NekoGurrl

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Muskego, WI
Just got my 808/901 adapter for the Prodigy today, perfect draw! Almost exactly the draw I've gotten on my Ace/V4L batteries. There is one small hole drilled in the center conductor, and from what I can see one hole drilled on the side of the brass adapter. Very happy, and have just ordered one for my Protege.

Great job Steve!

hueysds

ECF Veteran
Just got my 808/901 adapter for the Prodigy today, perfect draw! Almost exactly the draw I've gotten on my Ace/V4L batteries. There is one small hole drilled in the center conductor, and from what I can see one hole drilled on the side of the brass adapter. Very happy, and have just ordered one for my Protege.

Great job Steve!

Oooh, hope the protege one has the same draw! I love my ace draw and will be picking up my protege adapter on Sunday.

NekoGurrl

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Muskego, WI
Oooh, hope the protege one has the same draw! I love my ace draw and will be picking up my protege adapter on Sunday.

I ordered one today, but nothings shipping today. Might have it b4 Christmas. But I already have moded my 901 to work on my v2 passthru. Now need to order the mechanical switch for my Protege!

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
I know it must be somewhere on here, but I can't find it :( ! Does anyone know the status of the Prodigy V1 mechanical switch?

Unfortunately I think the status is no status. I don't remember any chat about mech switches for the Prod 1.

There was a poll to see if, who and how many people would be interested in but i've not heard anything about an actual run.

*Steve*¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread