PT2 and coil Qs

Status
Not open for further replies.

3bet

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
Nowhere, GA, USA
Ok, so I just got my PT2 and haven't had an analog since it came in the mail ( 3 days ago ).

My question about the PT2 needs a little setup. I can't see my juice anymore when the tank is straight up; but when I turn it sideways it looks like there is still juice in about 20% of the tank. Will vaping this to the end ruin my coil? Or if I want to try one of the other juices I bought should I just *cringe* dump out the last bit of juice?

My juice seems kind of harsh on my 1000 Joyetech twist and 1300 Vision spinner. I started off with the 2.5 ohms coil that came with my PT2 and PT2 mini. I thought after reading what everyone was writing about VV that the higher voltage would be really great. I found that I keep turning my voltage down to 3.5 on Melon Boba (from GLV) and 3.4 or lower on Deadly Sin and Nanna's Nuts (also from GLV). Should I have started out with the lower ohm coils because of the type of juice it is or is my throat overly sensitive?

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
Hello and congratulations. I started with the PT2 but have since moved on. Great device to learn how to vape with. Typically, once the juice get around the last third of the tank, it tends to get 'gurgly' and the vape may get dry. No, you wont ruin the coil like that but you won't enjoy the vape from it. I never got more than a day or two of heavy vaping from Kanger coils. I would suggest that you 'top off' the tank once you get below half, to keep your vape as consistent as possible. Check Youtube for instructions on how to clean and 'dry burn' your coils. It will extend their life. Good luck and have fun!

Sickkboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
First off, you can vape the last bit of juice with no problem, for the change flavor part, I find that lots of people tend to rinse the coils and let it dry before change their flavor, so the old flavor won't ruin the new one. Every juice taste different in the same voltage some burnt some great so start off low and work your way up till you find the sweet spot would be the best way. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread