Purchasing first rechargeable after using disposable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I didnt smoke analogs (well cigars on occasion) so i can't tell you a pack-a-day count but i can tell you the Smokers 1 Choice disposables (found here: SMOKERS 1 CHOICE E-CIGARETTES | Summit Road Distributing) last 3-4 days.

Also having enjoyed hookah in college I am also looking forward to trying some of the different e-juices.

Edit:
The sidesho i was wanting to build was stainless battery and cartomizer with a green led and atomizer.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I recommend against the Sidesho unless you only care about how it looks. But if you care about how much of a pain in the a it is to vape and fill, then you will be buying something else within the month. It's a modified M402 or M401. It has a very tiny juice cup that is thinner than and recessed down in the mouthpiece, needing an unbent paper clip to push it up to add juice. Put in a bit too much juice and it will leak or dump its juice in your mouth. If you really want one then go to MyPVShop.com or LiteCigUSA.net and get a real M401. But I started on M402 and M401 manuals, and while they do have a nice flavor they are more suited to an ultralights smoker with an immense amount of patience. Within 3 weeks I bought TWO other ecigs to try and stuck with the 2 new ones (Joye 510 manual which I use with Boge standard resistance cartomizers, and KR808D-1 manual from Vapor4Life and the Smokeless Image version is nice too).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread