Pure Vapes Ordering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I'm not s cheesecake fan. Everyone I tried so far tasted like feet.
What is the croissant flavor like that you have on the site? Maybe banana, croissant, Danish, and walnut would be close?
Just a thought. But love your honesty. I will be ordering soon. Sallana says great things about your juice and that's high praise indeed. I'm in for anything she recommends.
Thanks

jennifergib7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2009
60 mi E of Lex, KY
www.facebook.com
I have found a decent Blueberry and thought it was a little weak so I didn't purchase a large amount of it, but I will see if I can get it stronger. I'll also be testing a new Blueberry from another company, and I can let you know when I have a Blueberry liquid ready if you'd like. Look forward to seeing you at the next meet.

That would be great!!

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
The Croissant flavor is a bit more citrusy than bready and the Danish has more of the icing flavor than the bread. I wish I had a really bread-like flavor but so far the closest I've gotten is a little Cookie plus Graham Cracker. You might like the Cherries Jubilee though, it's brandied cherries with french vanilla ice cream. The plain Cheesecake is a little off, but I think it could combine well with Banana much like sour cream does.

I'm not s cheesecake fan. Everyone I tried so far tasted like feet.
What is the croissant flavor like that you have on the site? Maybe banana, croissant, Danish, and walnut would be close?
Just a thought. But love your honesty. I will be ordering soon. Sallana says great things about your juice and that's high praise indeed. I'm in for anything she recommends.
Thanks

Oh btw as for cheesecake. The best I ever had - not a vape but food - Was covered in brandied cherries. Great flavor combination.
Just a thought.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
I'm sure I can add some Danish into it, but personally I like to test flavor interactions before making something available. It does sound good, although the Cherries Jubilee is complete on its own with the creaminess of the ice cream. If you want, just make a note about it in your e-mail and I'll let you know what I can do.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
nikhil, trouble on your website, neither the custom or basic creations are clickable. i get thrown back to 18yrs or not. which are your pgfree flavors? either with vg juice or just the flavoring to use with my ecopure
thanks

The site isn't finished, but it should just be staying on the same page when you click on a flavor. I'll find out about that and fix it. Currently just the Sweet Cinnamon and Danish Pastry are PG-Free, but I will soon have Honeydew and Chocolate Malt. All of the FlavourArt flavorings are based in PG, but I plan on selling some PG-Free flavoring once I have enough good ones. If there's any specific flavor you want PG-Free let me know and I'll see what I can do.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
The site isn't finished, but it should just be staying on the same page when you click on a flavor. I'll find out about that and fix it. Currently just the Sweet Cinnamon and Danish Pastry are PG-Free, but I will soon have Honeydew and Chocolate Malt. All of the FlavourArt flavorings are based in PG, but I plan on selling some PG-Free flavoring once I have enough good ones. If there's any specific flavor you want PG-Free let me know and I'll see what I can do.

fruit flavors are my favorite, esp watermelon and blackberry
lmk when you get the honeydew in and it has passed your inspection
thanks
also, if you have a VERY STRONG pg fruit flavoring right now where i only would need a teeny bit to liven up my ecopure i'd be willing to give that a try

i have to do something fast, nikhil. after 6 month i had a relapse. i guess being restricted to just the ecopure didn't help

Last edited:

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
fruit flavors are my favorite, esp watermelon and blackberry
lmk when you get the honeydew in and it has passed your inspection
thanks
also, if you have a VERY STRONG pg fruit flavoring right now where i only would need a teeny bit to liven up my ecopure i'd be willing to give that a try

i have to do something fast, nikhil. after 6 month i had a relapse. i guess being restricted to just the ecopure didn't help

Sending you a PM tiburon, hope I can help.

Nik: I'm looking for cotton candy. I know FA doesn't make one. :-(

when the site is finished will it have descriptions of the flavors?

I can make a Cotton Candy with PA's Ethyl Maltol but I'd need to do a little more testing with it. Descriptions of the flavors are difficult for me since I name them exactly according to what they taste like. Hopefully people will put some good descriptions in reviews so I can add those to the site!

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I'm sure I can add some Danish into it, but personally I like to test flavor interactions before making something available. It does sound good, although the Cherries Jubilee is complete on its own with the creaminess of the ice cream. If you want, just make a note about it in your e-mail and I'll let you know what I can do.

Is the cherries jubilee better "cold"?
Also thinking of the banana cheesecake thing - could you do that "cold" too?
I'm bout ready to shoot you an email so please LMK.
thanks

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
In my opinion, everything is better cold. I used to smoke Menthol for the feeling it gave but I don't care for the flavor of Menthol in my e-liquid so the 'cold' is a perfect solution since it doesn't affect the flavor. I use more than some other people do for that reason, but it seems to have universal appeal and can also add a little TH.

I don't have the supplies or research done to sell a large bottle of Banana Cheesecake but I could make a little sample for you to test.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
In my opinion, everything is better cold. I used to smoke Menthol for the feeling it gave but I don't care for the flavor of Menthol in my e-liquid so the 'cold' is a perfect solution since it doesn't affect the flavor. I use more than some other people do for that reason, but it seems to have universal appeal and can also add a little TH.

I don't have the supplies or research done to sell a large bottle of Banana Cheesecake but I could make a little sample for you to test.

email on the way thanks

Jynn

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
louisville ky

Yeah the Cold Vapor stuff is awesome. Banana Cheesecake sounds delicious too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread