PureSmoker Ace (KR808D-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
New York, NY
This is awesome.

Now I woudln't say these cartomizers are just for newbies. I've been through pens, 901s, 510s, sticks, etc and for more than a year now and I've settled on my new PV of choice, the cartomizer!

I gave up the 510 because juice doesn't stick with the carts. It doesn't fill up and I'm topping up every few mins which is ridiculous. These cartomizers are harder to fill but they soak in liquid so I have to top up maybe three times a day. Definitely my top choice.

I am so glad that a US supplier whom I trust is carrying these. And manual batteries to boot! Totally totally awesome.

camidaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
A, A
www.facebook.com
Hey User ... Yes, adapters will be Prodigy/Protege specific, not extensions... :)

Not to beat a dead horse Steve but the Atomz carts will fit the Protege 901 adaptor? My drive time is horrendous and not topping off/dripping in traffic would be a good thing... :D

Thanks,
Charlie

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I feel like such an artard, but what voltage does the Ace kick at?

Hey Fog!

Runs at 3.7v, like most standard PV batteries :)

Alrighty, ordered mine on impulse. Seems like it might be fun to try. :) Maybe I'll post a video.

Hope you enjoy! Would love to hear feedback once you get it!

Fog Cutter

Jun 15, 2009
LA
Thanks much Cash! 3.7 is actually better than what I was expecting, so it should be pleasant to get it in. At the very least it will please my aesthetical sweet tooth. ^^ I put in a warranty request for my Prodigy so the Ace will be my companion untill the V1 thing gets figured out. Anyway, cheers, and thanks for informing the horribly uninformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread