Stock Update: Mechanical Switches -- Protege USB Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomochokes

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
USA
Hey Everyone!

Protege USB Extensions -- Turning your Protege In to a USB PT -- Will be available for Preorder tomorrow as well. We urge you to use the Electrical Protege Switch -- Not the mechanical, as we would hate to see your Motherboard fry from a Mechanical switch Failing :D These will carry either a 3 or 6 month warranty.

Hey Steve,

Would it be ok to use the new mechanical switch with the Protege USB PT as long as you don't plug it directly into a PC? I always plug directly into the wall or car through a usb wall or car adapter.

Sorry if this has already been answered. I'm just quickly reading through this post in between basting the bird and making my corn bread dressing!

Thanks!

Oddgirl

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Regarding the V1 Prodigy switches, Cash previously said:

"Yeah, we may have a few made for the V1 as well ... ONce I know more, I will pass the info along!"

Well...that got my hopes up. I really want to replace the switch in my Prodigy V1 because mine failed once already and had to be replaced. If it failed once, it probably will fail again someday.

Count me in for TWO of them. Please make them.

jennifergib7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2009
60 mi E of Lex, KY
www.facebook.com
I really want to replace the switch in my Prodigy V1 because mine failed once already and had to be replaced. If it failed once, it probably will fail again someday.

Count me in for TWO of them. Please make them.

Mine also failed, and after only two months of usage. I would love to be able to purchase these new switches.

green-lantern

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
DSCF7599.jpg

DSCF7602.jpg

Wow I really underestimated how much smaller this one is compared to the prodigy! I love it already and I haven't even used it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread