Puresmoker gone! I need help finding a new eliquid supplier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
What do you vape I have some of the original recipes,

I've been ordering from PS for years and this morning I get up to do my normal order and they are gone!! I've been searching the forum and the net for a good replacement to my every day vape of PS Minthia. Anyone have any suggestions??

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland
I've been ordering from PS for years and this morning I get up to do my normal order and they are gone!! I've been searching the forum and the net for a good replacement to my every day vape of PS Minthia. Anyone have any suggestions??

I heard puresmoker was gone the other day...I'm surprised to hear that...

They had one heck of a 50% off everything sale too. I understand the need for their juice though, their Bananica was mighty tasty.

I've had good luck with Mount Baker and Flavor West.

Jcdew67

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Nashville,TN
I used to get my juice from them but I used Back Country Tobacco while my wife used the same as you. We have ordered some from other places and I'll let you know if we find anything close to that. They should come in this week.

I guess there was a dispute or something between the owners and they actually split up.One guy started another store called http://www.volvapor.com/ but the site is still being worked on.

Check on Facebook for Vol Vapor and you can ask questions about the flavors.

Last edited:

Jcdew67

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Nashville,TN
Just a quick note that my wife got a bottle of Robakko Menthol from Azure Vaping and she really likes it. She says it is really close to Minthia from PS. I know how everyones taste buds are different so that is just my wife's opinion.

I am still trying to find something like the Back Country Tobacco from PS,the RY4 from Azure is too bitter and I don't think steeping will remove that.

Last edited:

Darkcraft

Oct 10, 2013
Dallas, TX
What do you vape I have some of the original recipes,

I would be eternally grateful if you could assist me in creating my own Nillanova (my go-to liquid) and Nutty-Ella (tastes great, but was discontinued like a year ago).

I'm on my last bottle of Nillanova and I have no idea where to go to find a suitable replacement.

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
I clicked on the link to VolVapor and... their site is now up and running... you can order stuff.

Here's the link:

VolVapor

Yeah, the problem here for me is I had gotten my SLM cost down to $1.60 per 6 ml bottle using Flavor Shots and what not and that is not gonna happen with VolVapor. For the 30 ml size... it would be $3.80 a bottle and THAT is more than twice the price. But, I still expect I will give Cash's stuff a try as I have yet to find anything to beat SLM... though I got some Hangsen sitting on my table now along with various stuff from Mt Baker (but, they have nothing similar to SLM).

Some translations (educated guesses only here... have not tried yet):

First Degree or Second Degree - Silver Lead Menthol... one or the other... I HOPE.
Put 'Em on Ice - Mynthia
Artic Fuzz - Peachy Menthol
Polar Heat - Fire and Ice
Pyro - Firecracker (Cash's favorite vape)

I still have some SLM, Firecracker, etc, left so I may wait a bit before ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread