Question about a Genesis on a PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
Sometimes it is the little things that matter.

Here's is a tale of 2 PTs and the same power supply (2A). Volts and ohms measured, amps calculated.

PT_comparison_-_2_.jpg

The one on the left using a USB cable from an old mouse, the one on the right a heavy duty USB cable with 22 AWG power wires.

butters73

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 22, 2011
fayette city
i wish i had some useful info for ya,sorry i dont,just a few comments. i can tell you the guys giving you advice are the ones you wanna listen to. very knowledgable people. also im with asdaq,I LOVE MY BRASS! i dont know why there arent more brass genesis and or just diy rebuildables. ive built quite a few and to be honest ,i favor my brass,ithey feel sturdy and look awesome. good luck with your genny!

butters73

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 22, 2011
fayette city
sorry if my pics were a little off,1st time pic poster,lol. i have a central machinery 7~10 mini lathe. i picked it up at harbor freight.its probably one of the cheaper ones,but its working like a champ.im new at using it though,give me a few months and ill be alot better im sure. i do love using it.to be honest,most of my genesis attys are just brass tops i fitted to ego tubes,i figured they would be the proper size,and if i had a short or any problems i could scrap the tube and reinsert the top into another tube. plus,i have a ton of old mega cartos just laying around.i do plan on making some 100% brass attys on my lathe,hence the one pic of a2 parts i started,i think in my last pic. anyway,id ramble on all day about turning parts,i love it,please keep the advice coming. i do need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread