Question about batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tivaliman

Apr 9, 2016
A
First off eFest are pipe bombs, highly exaggerated cdr and pulse ratings. Secondly getting batteries from eBay, you're a complete fool.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Totally agree with you, I gave some bad advice bro. My apologies.I got some lg he4, myself. it's correct for my application. I don't need to go higher for the time being. Don't know why I suggested it but, strangely, I'm glad I did. Otherwise I would have cheaped out!
This a really good forum. People take this thing seriously. And people do some serious learning!
I had to brush up on my Ohms law. Now I can relax! And enjoy that part we all love..
Happy vaping

SkullyOneLeg

Feb 26, 2014
Denver
I would like to also add that you need to find a reputable Vape Shop near you, one where you feel comfortable asking questions and feel like your getting honest advice and not just the hard sell for a particular product. Pay attention to their display cases: do they have their Authentics mixed with Clones? Do their products come in quality packaging or mostly white boxes/crushed or torn? The only reason I bring this info into this particular thread is because of a personal experience I had with a local vendor- he sold rewrap batteries that looked 100% Authentic that ruined one of my mods. I was lucky enough that I didn't get hurt or have one blow up in my hand, but imagine the damage a pair of those batteries can do while you're charging them. Hope this helps a little!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

H4X0R

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2014
NM
I would like to also add that you need to find a reputable Vape Shop near you, one where you feel comfortable asking questions and feel like your getting honest advice and not just the hard sell for a particular product. Pay attention to their display cases: do they have their Authentics mixed with Clones? Do their products come in quality packaging or mostly white boxes/crushed or torn? The only reason I bring this info into this particular thread is because of a personal experience I had with a local vendor- he sold rewrap batteries that looked 100% Authentic that ruined one of my mods. I was lucky enough that I didn't get hurt or have one blow up in my hand, but imagine the damage a pair of those batteries can do while you're charging them. Hope this helps a little!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh man, I got a million and one bad stories about my local vape shops, I'll spare you the details, but I've come to just not trust vapor shops! Which is why I'm taking notes from all of you wonderful people Haha Also, r055co, I have heard efest batteries were a terrible idea, awful brand altogether, when. I get around to reading into all of the provided links in here and buying a new mod, I definitely will be buying the safest batteries I can find, regardless of price!

chinacatsunflower-

Feb 23, 2016
Oh man, I got a million and one bad stories about my local vape shops, I'll spare you the details, but I've come to just not trust vapor shops! Which is why I'm taking notes from all of you wonderful people Haha Also, r055co, I have heard efest batteries were a terrible idea, awful brand altogether, when. I get around to reading into all of the provided links in here and buying a new mod, I definitely will be buying the safest batteries I can find, regardless of price!

Buy one of the "big three" from a reputable online vendor and you'll be good to go! Just make sure they meet the requirement of amps you'll need, based on the wattage you plan on vaping at or up to :)

Reactions: Tivaliman

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Buy one of the "big three" from a reputable online vendor and you'll be good to go! Just make sure they meet the requirement of amps you'll need, based on the wattage you plan on vaping at or up to :)
I've been getting my batteries from Liion Wholesale, I've had good luck with them. $6.85 for Sony VTC4's the last order I got from them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tivaliman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread