Question about stocking up

Status
Not open for further replies.

avpx1

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2015
Looks like consumables aside from Nicotine will remain available (cotton, wire, pg, vg, and flavors (except for maybe tobacco flavors)). For me stocking and appropriately storing nic is priority 1. If you have a favorite tank then I recommend buying lots of extra glass for it, and extra posts, and O-ring kits too. Screws will remain available. fasttech is a good site to look at for extras.

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Don't forget a mess of mod-specific spare parts for your mods. And stash more mods!

One thing to consider is that the "m"-word prohibition passed Congress and was signed into law in 1937. It was patently unconstitutional. But the Supreme Court didn't rule it unconstitutional until 1969, 32 years later.

Based on that history, it's prudent to regard the Deeming Regulation as something that will last decades, if not your entire life.

awilks85

Jun 9, 2015
Don't forget a mess of mod-specific spare parts for your mods. And stash more mods!

One thing to consider is that the "m"-word prohibition passed Congress and was signed into law in 1937. It was patently unconstitutional. But the Supreme Court didn't rule it unconstitutional until 1969, 32 years later.

Based on that history, it's prudent to regard the Deeming Regulation as something that will last decades, if not your entire life.

Will batteries be available

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
So I have a ton of nic, pg, vg but wondering what else I need

I am currently using the Griffin and planning on buying 3 or 4 more of those but do i need to buy any spare parts (o rings, screws, decks, etc) and if so, what is the best site to buy those on?

will we have issues getting cotton or kanthal
I'm not a flavor or cloud chaser. I just want a good cheap vape. Stockpiling is interesting, a challenge to stay rational and not over spend. The first thing for me was picking a time frame. Forever is not an option. I'm going with 10 years.

The SV RDA clone I favor uses generic o-rings that will always be available somewhere. One of those SVs might last 10 years but at $9 each why not have 10 of them. It's possible the insulation between the 510 and center pin will get brittle and unreliable over 10 years. I'll just have to deal with that if it happens.

I'm stuck on temp control. I figure a Pico or VTC mini should last 2 years of continuous use but just in case I'm wrong the stockpile will have 5 of each.

I'm going to stockpile the bits and peices because they are so cheap from Fasttech, extra drip tips, o-rings, rebuilding supplies, etc.

The nic supply will include a redundant supply. That means a second batch from a different supplier just in case something goes wrong with one of the batches.

I expect to resupply PG, VG, cotton, and batteries. I never want to have more than the bare minimum of batteries because they wear out even in storage.

The timeline is still 10 years but may be everything will last longer than I'm planning for. For 2 more years I'll buy a new mod toy once in a while and keep the nic supply topped off as long as it's available. for a fair price. If we can't get this straightened out in 10 years may be I'll take up chess or knitting.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Reactions: bnrkwest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread