What else do I need

Status
Not open for further replies.

awilks85

Jun 9, 2015
So here is what I just bought to stock up, let me know if I missed anything

-batteries
-4 cuboid 150w mods (in addition to the 5 mods i already have)
-3 authentic griffin tanks
-4 clone griffin tanks (I can use these for spare parts correct? I couldnt find a deck for the 25mm griffin)
-ton of wire
-20 510 drip tips
-15 replacement glass tank fro griffin
-5 replacement air intake part for griffin
-100 of those tiny screw for griffin
-ton of O rings
-nic
-pg
-vg
-flavors (we will be able to continue to buy flavors correct?)

avpx1

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2015
To me it looks like you are good for about 15 years... longer if you are careful with your gear.
I would just add a heat sink or 2 and use them to prevent wear and tear on the 510 connectors of your cuboids
$9.64 510 Heat Dissipation Heat Sink for Atomizers (5-Pack) 5-pack - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I agree with bnrkwest that at least one safe mech is always good to have in the closet and the two he mentioned are great choices.
Protective sleeves for the mods are great as well to at least attempt to protect them if dropped.
$1.51 Protective Silicone Sleeve Case for Joyetech Cuboid 150W Mod at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: bnrkwest

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
4 of the same mod? DAYME SON! You should of bought an RX200S. It has very good battery life and gives you an extra 50 watts (w/update 250 watts soon). I would say your okay for many years. I usually only need 3 mods a year (Best three of the year) I try to save money (Less then I spent on Butts).And another great thing that will last you a long time is a Kayfun clone (I don't own one yet but buying one on the 3 of next month). I have about 5 mods total and a variety of different style tanks.

skiball

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2016
Looking good to me but i'd suggest getting one or two mods that have replacement parts avil. That's bc even after the regs kick in i doubt customs will be trained to identify chips (maybe 510 pins but doubtful). I got 2 kbox platinums and 10 510 and 6 chips for 140$. Also there's chips avil for the snow wolf 75 for 15$ (woulda got that if it was avil at the time). Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Looking good to me but i'd suggest getting one or two mods that have replacement parts avil. That's bc even after the regs kick in i doubt customs will be trained to identify chips (maybe 510 pins but doubtful). I got 2 kbox platinums and 10 510 and 6 chips for 140$. Also there's chips avil for the snow wolf 75 for 15$ (woulda got that if it was avil at the time). Just my 2 cents.

But if I add just $10, then I can buy 6 Picos (75 W, can handle SS) for $150. For me it's a better deal.

skiball

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2016
But if I add just $10, then I can buy 6 Picos (75 W, can handle SS) for $150. For me it's a better deal.
Awesome i think the pico is fugly myself and has awful battery life. To rebuild the kbox with a new 510 and 75w chip that has tc ss costs 13$ still cheaper. Also like i said i'm sure you'll be able to get parts easier after the regulations than a full mod.

Last edited:

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I just hope you don't get bored of that mod/tank combo

cd8jeqq.jpg

Status