Are you done stocking up?

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Every time I say ok that is all I need for stocking up, I find that there is just one more thing I need! LOL I am about all set but I am sure I will find something else. All set on mods, rebuilds, Nic, may get a few more flavors and VG/PG to have on hand :)

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think I am all set but a tiny voice in the back of my mind keeps trying to tell me to pick up a couple more liters of 100mg/ml nicotine. It is also telling me that it is possible that those that are out to protect us :facepalm: will start requiring pg/vg manufacturers to add something that would make it taste bitter thus making it unvapeable. It is telling me to get some more ordered since I don't trust any of them any farther that I can throw them. I am pretty well set as far as battery holders and e-liquid holders.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I think I am all set but a tiny voice in the back of my mind keeps trying to tell me to pick up a couple more liters of 100mg/ml nicotine. It is also telling me that it is possible that those that are out to protect us :facepalm: will start requiring pg/vg manufacturers to add something that would make it taste bitter thus making it unvapeable. It is telling me to get some more ordered since I don't trust any of them any farther that I can throw them. I am pretty well set as far as battery holders and e-liquid holders.

Not likely to happen, since VG and PG are both used in food processing, and are natural sweeteners.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Not likely to happen, since VG and PG are both used in food processing, and are natural sweeteners.
I do hope you are right but at this point I wouldn't put anything past them. I can see them requiring a special license to purchase vg/pg without the bitter agent. Maybe my tinfoil hat is to tight :lol::lol::lol:

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
will start requiring pg/vg manufacturers to add something that would make it taste bitter thus making it unvapeable.
That is a very good point, Matti! I had not considered that possibility.
Morning glory seeds revisited...
and here I was thinking I had enough VG.

Thank you!
Regards,
Hazy

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
I was ready for nothing to be available 2 years ago :blink:
Heh... ^^this^^
I started learning everything I could about rebuilding, coils, battery safety and ohm's law, got a couple Reos and familiarized myself till I was blue in the face.
Learned tobacco extraction and mixing...
It's all still doing it's thing to this day.
I believe I'm self sufficient with all my devices and stocked nicotine, but I'm always on the lookout for another deal!

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Want a KSD Vamo V5
good tube but don't ever leave it sit with a tankfull of juice and a battery in it. If the tank leaks juice might get into the switch
so when you hit it shorts out.
That has happened to 2 of my VAMOs, a 5 and a 10.
Regards,
Hazy Ω

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
need more nic,, but will switch vendors. i actually measured my bottles on the last order. they came out to 120ml not 125ml.

i have new hardware in yesterday 2 Picos and 2 mech mods,, i planning on buying a few more mech mods 2 more attys,,(Kayfun or griffins) at least. trying to avoid shinyitis lol

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
good tube but don't ever leave it sit with a tankfull of juice and a battery in it. If the tank leaks juice might get into the switch
so when you hit it shorts out.
That has happened to 2 of my VAMOs, a 5 and a 10.
Regards,
Hazy Ω
addendum: FT still doesn't have the boards to repair the vamos in stock, been waiting months now
and none of the dealers in Shenzhen want to sell only two boards
not even KSD who advertises single samples available at alibaba

Regawds,
Hazy

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
My goal is 10 years of mods, atomizers and nic. I've got 10 years worth of nic but I may add a redundant supply from a different supplier in case something happens to the primary batch. My atomizers would probably last 10 years but I'll add more. The tough nut is mods. I prefer temp control. My two favorites are the Pico and vtc mini. I'd like to believe one would last 2 years of continuous use but have no way to be sure of that so probably 5 of each. I'll also have 10 years of wire because that's trivially cheap. Then why not also some extra coiling tools for the same reason. Oops, there's a drip tip I favor so I'll stock those. I've got a size run of o-rings regardless of the government. I only vape one flavor and not much either. A 120ml bottle will hold me for 3 years. If it disappears there are so many food flavors out there it's not a worry.

It's not that complicated and not that much money.

Users who are viewing this thread