The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Are you done stocking up?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by bnrkwest, Jun 5, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bnrkwest

bnrkwest Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Every time I say ok that is all I need for stocking up, I find that there is just one more thing I need! LOL I am about all set but I am sure I will find something else. All set on mods, rebuilds, Nic, may get a few more flavors and VG/PG to have on hand :)

• Like Like x 19
  2. Rule62

Rule62 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    VG and PG aren't anything I'm worried about. They will always be available.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. mattiem

mattiem ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think I am all set but a tiny voice in the back of my mind keeps trying to tell me to pick up a couple more liters of 100mg/ml nicotine. It is also telling me that it is possible that those that are out to protect us :facepalm: will start requiring pg/vg manufacturers to add something that would make it taste bitter thus making it unvapeable. It is telling me to get some more ordered since I don't trust any of them any farther that I can throw them. I am pretty well set as far as battery holders and e-liquid holders.

• Like Like x 14
  4. Rule62

Rule62 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    Not likely to happen, since VG and PG are both used in food processing, and are natural sweeteners.

• Like Like x 6
  5. mattiem

mattiem ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I do hope you are right but at this point I wouldn't put anything past them. I can see them requiring a special license to purchase vg/pg without the bitter agent. Maybe my tinfoil hat is to tight :lol::lol::lol:

• Like Like x 15
  6. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've got about all I need, but feel I had better get a good supply of flavors.

• Like Like x 4
  7. WillyZee

WillyZee Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2013
    Toronto
    I was ready for nothing to be available 2 years ago :blink:

• Like Like x 28
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Foggy Road

Foggy Road Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    I would like to get another liter of nic but doesn't look like it will happen. Got all I need for Mods and other stuff. Do still have some shinyitis tho. Want a KSD Vamo V5 and a KSD 25 watt 18350 box Mod.

• Like Like x 6
  9. HazyShades

HazyShades Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2015
    Sandbox, USSA
    That is a very good point, Matti! I had not considered that possibility.
    Morning glory seeds revisited...
    and here I was thinking I had enough VG.

Thank you!
    Regards,
    Hazy

• Like Like x 6
  10. UnclePsyko

UnclePsyko Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2013
    PJNY
    Heh... ^^this^^
    I started learning everything I could about rebuilding, coils, battery safety and ohm's law, got a couple Reos and familiarized myself till I was blue in the face.
    Learned tobacco extraction and mixing...
    It's all still doing it's thing to this day.
    I believe I'm self sufficient with all my devices and stocked nicotine, but I'm always on the lookout for another deal!

• Like Like x 15
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. HazyShades

Jan 7, 2015
    Sandbox, USSA
    good tube but don't ever leave it sit with a tankfull of juice and a battery in it. If the tank leaks juice might get into the switch
    so when you hit it shorts out.
    That has happened to 2 of my VAMOs, a 5 and a 10.
    Regards,
    Hazy Ω

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. kross8

kross8 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2016
    Seabrook Texas
    need more nic,, but will switch vendors. i actually measured my bottles on the last order. they came out to 120ml not 125ml.

i have new hardware in yesterday 2 Picos and 2 mech mods,, i planning on buying a few more mech mods 2 more attys,,(Kayfun or griffins) at least. trying to avoid shinyitis lol

• Like Like x 4
  13. HazyShades

Jan 7, 2015
    Sandbox, USSA
    addendum: FT still doesn't have the boards to repair the vamos in stock, been waiting months now
    and none of the dealers in Shenzhen want to sell only two boards
    not even KSD who advertises single samples available at alibaba

Regawds,
    Hazy

• Like Like x 2
  14. Bonskibon

Bonskibon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2015
    USA Northeast
    Think I'm just about at the point where I feel comfortable. Will be getting more wire and cotton this month, and next month will be getting more liquids. Other than that I'm just keeping an eye open for deals on everything.

• Like Like x 4
  15. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Yes.........:unsure:........err..........maybe :lol:

• Like Like x 14
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    • Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I still have some stuff to get, mostly spare parts. And, I need to send a mod in to be fixed..

But, there's always more.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. williamclarkonet

williamclarkonet Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2014
    Iowa United States
    I all I need is 1 more RTA and 1 more Mech Mod also some 100mg Nic but other then that I'm good!

• Like Like x 5
  19. sofarsogood

sofarsogood Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2014
    My goal is 10 years of mods, atomizers and nic. I've got 10 years worth of nic but I may add a redundant supply from a different supplier in case something happens to the primary batch. My atomizers would probably last 10 years but I'll add more. The tough nut is mods. I prefer temp control. My two favorites are the Pico and vtc mini. I'd like to believe one would last 2 years of continuous use but have no way to be sure of that so probably 5 of each. I'll also have 10 years of wire because that's trivially cheap. Then why not also some extra coiling tools for the same reason. Oops, there's a drip tip I favor so I'll stock those. I've got a size run of o-rings regardless of the government. I only vape one flavor and not much either. A 120ml bottle will hold me for 3 years. If it disappears there are so many food flavors out there it's not a worry.

It's not that complicated and not that much money.

• Like Like x 7
  20. ckquatt

ckquatt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    Ive been hoarding for about a year now. I've got everything I need... Almost.

I'm thinking maybe another liter of nic (maybe 2, I haven't decided yet) and a Reo w/ an RM2 and I'm all set!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 10