rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Everyone asks why the Kipo is called a 'mech' pod. I figured it just refers to the design (shape and bottom button) but some have concerns about whether it is regulated and has safety features that a true mechanical mod would not have.

Univapo, could you explain this in more detail? Thanks

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Everyone asks why the Kipo is called a 'mech' pod. I figured it just refers to the design (shape and bottom button) but some have concerns about whether it is regulated and has safety features that a true mechanical mod would not have.

The Kipo is only a ''mech'' pod when it comes to aesthetics,shape and bottom fire button are the only two things that it has in common with a mech mod.

Apart from that the inner part of the pod is like any other regulated mod out there so no need for further concern.

Resistance

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2020

It's as @Javichu explained. Not a mech at all it's button and draw activated. The button is just on the bottom of the mod. It has multiple safety features. And similar to the Miso with the exception of MTL only. The Miso is MTL and very RDL. An MTL vaper would like the draw and vape
    It's also a good stealth vape ,but doesn't back down from being a primary device.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Anyone else really liking their Kipo? I use mine daily in rotation and especially when working outside. It is so handy to take on the lanyard.

Nope,not really.

Don't get me wrong it was a nice nifty device but i am not really a pod user.
    Only vape at 3mg nic (sometimes 4.5mg nic,rarely thou) so with pods i don't really get the same satisfaction i do compared to my RTA's.

But i do seem to win a lot of giveaways for pods so i just try them,review them then give them away to people i know that want to quit smoking but at the moment i have no pod like devices in my daily rotation.

• Winner
    Reactions: Resistance
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread