Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I believe he stated the 120's would be reserved for special promotions.......

I suspect there will be a very limited quantity of 120ml bottles - but we're talking like 1 or 2 per batch... honestly, I had planned to use them for contests, promotions, vaperversaries, etc.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Tack some Strawnilla on with the ACB order tomorrow, Clark's Strawberry is friggin unbelievable.... Such a creamy delicious taste...

Still the only flavor the entire team insisted I pour a "Team Liter" and keep it around the office 24/7.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I've received NT bottles with juice IN THE DRIP TIP! How...how do you do that? I imagine that when you fill one of those plastic bottles you take the plastic nipple off and fill, then put the nipple back on. Then how the hell is juice in there!? Nicoticket overfill magic, thats how.

Told the team to fill em up ;)

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
I've received NT bottles with juice IN THE DRIP TIP! How...how do you do that? I imagine that when you fill one of those plastic bottles you take the plastic nipple off and fill, then put the nipple back on. Then how the hell is juice in there!? Nicoticket overfill magic, thats how.

Sometimes we overfill them so much that when we snap the tip on the bottle the juice shoots straight up in the air! LOL Magic!!!! ;)

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Ok, I really still like the needle tip plastic bottles that you send your juice out in. Are they no longer going to be available? Is it going to be all glass now?

I hear you. They've stated a couple times in other threads that those bottles will be available for seperate purchase. I think everyone loves them, I sure do.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
I have already expressed my dislike for this change. I realize I could use a syringe,glass dripper,etc. to transfer juice back into my beloved current bottle style. None of those options appeal to me at all. I have been googling for different stainless micro funnels, but haven't found one that stands out as the best quality with the proper size. If anyone has any suggestions for a good one it would be appreciated. :)

robvanhooren

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Canada

Oddibemcd

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Long Island
My beloved Pluid comes sans dropper, and I use a syringe with a blunt tip needle to dose it from and put it back into the bottle.

Yeah, but then you have to carry a syringe with you. One of the big reasons I stopped using Ahlusion (the stolen cc issue was also a major factor) was the ease of pouring from the plastic bottle. I'd prefer not to look like I'm actually chasing the dragon.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
google around for porcelain buchner funnels, esp if you worry that SS could affect taste while decanting.

e.g., Fisherbrand Porcelain Buchner Funnels with Fixed Perforated Plates - Fisher Scientific

that one has a bonus feature: it claims to be "highly resistant to chemical attack"

... so you could even try to safely funnel The Paste.

Hmm may get one of those too. They do look nice. Thanks for the lead. I really appreciate any and all help on my quest. Really hoping to find a top quality stainless for ease of use,washing,non breakable,longevity,etc.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I notice Kent, Beau and Nick like this post, does that mean that 100ml bottles are on the horizon?

I like everything I read, don't read too much into my 'likes'. ;)

No - 15ml, 30ml, and 60ml (glass) bottles are on the horizon. We'll probably put together some kind of 6-12 pack deals on the 60s for those of you that want to do bulk purchases.

At least for the time being, child resistant droppers will be included on the 15ml bottles, and the droppers for the 30ml and 60ml bottles will be optional (on the side).

120ml aren't really part of the plan at present - trying to work something out on the back-side that I can't really explain in detail.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
IMO the glass bottle droppers are a pain. They are not as accurate as the current bottles. This change sucks.

There are definitely people on both sides of the aisle with regard to glass vs. plastic, there are pros and cons to both. Most people are against change in general - that's just human nature. In any case, if you are a die hard LDPE bottle user, D2G bottles will still be on the website - easily transferred if that's what you prefer. Right now, lots of people transfer to glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread