Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

The grandiose GG Grant is in service everywhere and nowhere near retirement. Too bad it's out of stock. This unit is almost impossible to find since no one seems willing to separate from his baby.

But Imeo has a surprise for us...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The new inexpensive GG will be exactly like Grant but:

1) 1 mm thinner
2) 13mm longer
3)It will take almost all batteries (exept 18650) with a small trick I made for it MX. You will be surprised from its capabilities , its beauty, its size and its price. In 3 days from now I wll make a video for it and at the same time I will send it to my sellers

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Cool how much will that run.. sound like I need one LOL When will this be out.. Standing buy

1) 1 mm thinner
2) 13mm longer
3)It will take almost all batteries (exept 18650) with a small trick I made for it MX. You will be surprised from its capabilities , its beauty, its size and its price. In 3 days from now I wll make a video for it and at the same time I will send it to my sellers

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
They are on the laser now MX. They will be ready for shipping to my sellers in about 5 days. On Tuesday I will make a video for it. Its the simplest device on the world and its build in from 12 pieces (4 of them are the button) but with the nessesary safety options like locking button and venting holes. Its price will be so low that you will be surprised. Its price will compet the China mods! It was about time for all people to feel the quality of a GG and the service of my distributors and mine.

The bad thing is that I made only 100 of them because I had no time for more. I will make much more on the next batch. Also only 50 slims will be available at the same time with the new GG.

The name of this new GG is GGTB. I will explain later why I named it like this.

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon

1) 1 mm thinner
2) 13mm longer

Thinner or thicker Imeo?
And what atomizer will it take?
Is there a project for an AFS for it?
Will it have golden caps?
Will it cook and bake?
Will it fly?
What's the trick? C'mon stop teasing and talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread