Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I was talking about the one piece connector not adapters from China Imeo

I will try to make the new connector as I think because it works exellent for me. But if I see that I need a hole then yes I will do it your way because it works ok for you too Matt

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
the button is on the bottom of the mod i would like it on the top of the sleeve near the atty but on the sleeve.

So I understood well at first place skull. You want a side button but near the atty. Thats not difficult to me made but it will increase the length of GG (at about 8-10mm) and it will look akward to my opinion. A tall button near atomizer will not be very practical because you will not be able to push it with any finger and with palm too. Palm is a very convinient style to vape

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
maybe so just with the ggts i seems like using the thumb with a top button would be better for me

I am sure that some people think as you skull, you are not the only one. But other issues too will occure like difficulties to clean the button contacts and more time to assemble and dissasemble GG. Of course its not a bad idea but I dont know if it is worth the trouble.

K24A3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
Aus
17650 if you can find them I think.

it has a hole at 17mm so I think it takes the AW 17670 and all 17670 that has a diameter up to 16,9-17mm

Cheers guys, got some 17670's from DX. Hopefully they will fit ok

Dimensions: 2.64 in x 0.63 in x 0.63 in (google says they are 16mm)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread