Bring Back the GG Grant or not?

Do you want the GG Grant back in production?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumi

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Athens, Greece
Until Imeo comes back with new improved iAtties, you can use my HV atties instead Jumi. :D They work just fab at 6V.
Thank you Lisa, I was thinking of trying them (and your 901LR) but couldn't find the Ohm resistance of them on your website.

I tried a couple of HV attys from various vendors and all had more resistance than i6 making them too boring for 6V and too "frying" for 7.4V :D By now, except of course i6, I have found only HV510 capable for great 6V vaping.

What is the resistance of the ones you have? Better question, do they have the resistance of i6? If yes, I will be more than happy to order them.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thank you Lisa, I was thinking of trying them (and your 901LR) but couldn't find the Ohm resistance of them on your website.

I tried a couple of HV attys from various vendors and all had more resistance than i6 making them too boring for 6V and too "frying" for 7.4V :D By now, except of course i6, I have found only HV510 capable for great 6V vaping.

What is the resistance of the ones you have? Better question, do they have the resistance of i6? If yes, I will be more than happy to order them.
Probably the reason other vendors HV atties weren't for you is that they usually only do one type of higher resistance atty, whereas I do HV and VHV.
I can't really reveal my resistances, however, they are similar if not the same to iAtties in resistance.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Hey Imeo once you get a prototype done can you show us the new and improved version of the grant? I'm talking specs like length, width... new button, back cap and all that fun GG stuff.... I know you got something on the drawing board and I can't wait to see it...You know I've been waiting for this one. :) :vapor:

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey Imeo once you get a prototype done can you show us the new and improved version of the grant? I'm talking specs like length, width... new button, back cap and all that fun GG stuff.... I know you got something on the drawing board and I can't wait to see it...You know I've been waiting for this one. :) :vapor:

Of course I will Grimmer!!

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
You will get much attention espesially if you have the proper style too:2cool::2cool:

Imeo,

I won't tell your wife if you get me that Grant ASAP.
BoomBoom, you are my witness as you have all the rest of the shots on file

everybody can see Imeo where you are hiding the Grant!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread