Bring Back the GG Grant or not?

Do you want the GG Grant back in production?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
You are never a pain Tim! After GGTS with its new AFS comes to market (in about 20 days or less), I am starting immediately the Grant:)

Imeo,
Thanks friend. I cant wait to get one....or maybe two! Do you plan on changing anything from the original? Little updating? Or will it be pretty much the same?

-Tim

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Hopefully, it will only take protected 14500, protected 3.0 volt Cr2's and protected 3.6 volt CR2's. My protected 3.0 volt CR2's are just a hair too long for my Grant and I can't screw on the cap all the way to use them.

More movement in the centre pole would accomplish this to accomodate protected and unprotected batteries.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Why bother to bring back the Grant , let Imeo come up with something truly new and innovative like the GGTS , mabye something that is a 5 volt device built in resistor mabye .

We dont need 5 volt vaping anymore Tommy my friend, we have HV atomizers now that last longer than a regular one at 5 volts and they have better hit and taste too, so this 5 volt vaping is demode now:)

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I saw a thread one time where they had made a resistor disc out of some kind of magnet or somesuch.

One could use it to make 6v into 5 or 7.4 into 6.something volts (which I'd like).

I can't seem to find the thread though :/

And I gotta say... sometimes 5v will make some juices taste just right...would like to try it with an i3.

I still want to know why I am cursed with atties.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I saw a thread one time where they had made a resistor disc out of some kind of magnet or somesuch.

One could use it to make 6v into 5 or 7.4 into 6.something volts (which I'd like).

I can't seem to find the thread though :/

And I gotta say... sometimes 5v will make some juices taste just right...would like to try it with an i3.

I still want to know why I am cursed with atties.

i6 at 6 volts have better result and taste Waffle. Dont spend your time with 5 volts any more:)

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
i6 at 6 volts have better result and taste Waffle. Dont spend your time with 5 volts any more:)

lol okay Imeo, Ill take your word for it. Was mostly thinking 5v with the carts tho. I still say though... sometimes... 5v is good... but sometimes 6 is good, and 7...even 3... just depends on the juice and the mood.

I'll go back to i6 atties as soon as I get rid of all these i7's...

If anyone wants i7's Ill be happy to trade or sell them off. I am cursed with them.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, do you know when there will be available again? I am on my last i6 :cry:

I will not make them again Jumi exept China send me the right stuff and thats it!!! I am very angry with them and with all people that dont do their job right. I dont want to be responsible for the others mistakes. I am very angry too today with the Greek meltery. I dont want to say more, I am just waiting :mad:

Jumi

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Athens, Greece
I will not make them again Jumi exept China send me the right stuff and thats it!!! I am very angry with them and with all people that dont do their job right. I dont want to be responsible for the others mistakes. I am very angry too today with the Greek meltery. I dont want to say more, I am just waiting :mad:
I hope everything turns right for you Imeo. And it will, luck is with the brave and hard working like you.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I hope everything turns right for you Imeo. And it will, luck is with the brave and hard working like you.
Exactly as you said Jumi my friend. I dont like to play safe because its not the way to be on top. I like to make new and better things always:)

Jumi

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Athens, Greece
Imeo, I am vaping my 510 AFS :):):):):)

Just now, I followed the instructions you gave me on the phone the other day about modifying AFS for 510 and it worked great!

Just the metal mouthpiece does not fit (510 on an adapter is bigger than 901) so I am using a 901 mouthpiece filled with polyester. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I cant believe I was bored to try it all these days.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, I am vaping my 510 AFS :):):):):)

Just now, I followed the instructions you gave me on the phone the other day about modifying AFS for 510 and it worked great!

Just the metal mouthpiece does not fit (510 on an adapter is bigger than 901) so I am using a 901 mouthpiece filled with polyester. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I cant believe I was bored to try it all these days.

exellent Jumi!! I cant try it the way you did it because I dont have those adapters but I am very glad that the instructions worked good:toast::toast:

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
You mean changes to GGTS or to AFS Tim?

Imeo,
I meant, Do you plan on updating or changing anything on the NEW Grant that you will be releasing? Or will it pretty much be the same as the original GG Grant? I am just wondering if ya plan on updating something, switch, or atomizer adapter..... or whatever....

-Tim

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo,
I meant, Do you plan on updating or changing anything on the NEW Grant that you will be releasing? Or will it pretty much be the same as the original GG Grant? I am just wondering if ya plan on updating something, switch, or atomizer adapter..... or whatever....

-Tim

Just slimmer Tim, nothing else. Simple and Slim:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread