Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Thanks to you!

Yes, the True Joye 510 LR atomizers really great, actually about the only thing I personally use.

They will last longer than most others, I normally use them for 3-4 weeks.
But I have only burnt one out...and that was a test.
The others I save for a rainy day...just incase the redesign them, lol/

I am a fan of your GP-808D-1 Blank Cartomizers...the shorter outside rubber caps are so much easier to remove - a lady doesn't have to break a nail taking them off! I prefer flat tips though and have been using one from a 902 cartridge (from another vendor) and they tend to fall out easy and are hard to keep track of. My question to you is, do any of your flat tips fit inside these GP-808D-1 Cartomizers? I need a decent supply of flat tips for me and my vaping KR8 friends, and we are looking for flat tips that fit a little better into cartomizers. Thought I'd ask on this thread...thanks for your help with this!

dlbald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Las Vegas
I am getting ready to place an order (my first at GP). I am switching to VG juice because of a possible reaction to PG. First time orders still get a free 30 ml bottle don't they? The only 30 ml keemer is virgin 11 mg PG, or am I missing some? Are there any other possible choices? I am going to post here and PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread