Questions? Ask GP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
I dont have a link atm, but will have a video up soon.

You need to take out the two mouthpieces and then puncture the little
indent sticking up inside. If it is tough, try moving around to a different spot.
A paper clip works.
Then with the cap on the threaded end, put the syringe in the hole you just opened.
Wiggle around to open more.
Place the tip to one side (in the hole) and squeeze in slowly 1ml, move to other side and repeat.
You may need to place the syringe outside of the hole, down the sides of the carto to suck up any extra liquid.

Put mouthpieces back in and clean up if necessary.
Remove cap and clean if necessary.

Put on eGo battery and vape!

If you need more assistance, I would be glad to call you and talk you through it.
I will be available after 7pm EST

Emyllis

Jul 4, 2010
San Jose
Hey Rob, any idea when you may be getting the 5 pack Ego cartomizers in black back in stock? They were there last night, but not today; all you have is white atm. Go figure I lagged and lost out. meh. You do still have black singles; any chance I could combine 5 singles and get them at the 5 pack price? Just figured Id ask =)

also: will the 901/510 delrin drip tips fit the Ego atomizers (not cartomizers, just to clarify)?

I'll be here, sitting on the 'place order' screen til I know more I guess. I hear such good things about Goodprophets, cant wait to try your stuff out =)

THANKS ROB!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
So Rob....hear you got the cheapest Mega Cartos around :thumb:

I was just going to order a couple of packs but see you only have the white left. Might try them anyway.

Before I do, just wondering if there's any coupon codes around?

Thanks....and good job! :)

Lu

TVCfriend 5% off. And free shipping over $30. Can't beat that.

Go for it, Lu!

Emyllis

Jul 4, 2010
San Jose
Hey Zam, you want to try something REALLY cool?!! Try one of his eGo attys and cart! OMG!! These things are awesome and I like them even better than the eGo cartos.

Sorry Rob. ;)

well now, this sure does make me happy! I ended up picking up exactly those items (as well as 2 ego cartos) =) Good to know Ive just bought the top notch stuff. hehe =)

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
well now, this sure does make me happy! I ended up picking up exactly those items (as well as 2 ego cartos) =) Good to know Ive just bought the top notch stuff. hehe =)

I bought the eGo cartos and the eGo atty at the same time and have been vaping on both for over a week. I like the carto a lot but I LOVE the eGo atty! Last night I topped off at 99 drops! :laugh: It feels like a workhorse and I think the filler is Fluval so it wicks well.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Hey Zam, you want to try something REALLY cool?!! Try one of his eGo attys and cart! OMG!! These things are awesome and I like them even better than the eGo cartos.

Sorry Rob. ;)

Hey GD! Funny that after a year and a half of attys/carts, I just switched to cartos. I really love these Mega Cartos so I probably won't try the attys for a while, but you never know! ;)

I've heard good things about them too.

TVCfriend 5% off. And free shipping over $30. Can't beat that.

Go for it, Lu!

I should have known....I probably could have just PM'd you! :laugh:

YEs, TVCfriend is the only coupon atm.

The black eGo cartos are out of stock atm, but expect them in about a week.

oh and Lu, congrats on the 10K!!

So I just grabbed a couple packs of the whites. But I'll be back!

I'm working on 20k now Rob :D

Lu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread