Quick Update | Warehouse Move/Cincinnati Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Alright here's what's going on this week.

We've been getting a warehouse ready that we leased back in January, and the day of 'reckoning' is happening this weekend. Basically picking up everything and moving it to the new location tomorrow morning. What does this mean? Basically we will be shutting down from 5/9/2013 @ 4pm EST and opening back up on 5/13/2013 @ 8am EST. Support, Shipping and New Philadelphia will be shut down during this time period as all hands on deck will be working to re inventory everything as well as get training on the new system we're implementing which should make things go a lot quicker on the shipping side of things once we reopen.

We're planning for Cincinnati to have it's soft opening (Finally) on Monday 5/13/2013 as well. Pending on: One counter top finishing today. Seems the company ran out of material as this was suppose to be installed last Monday and pushed our soft opening from Saturday to Monday. But the store looks amazing and I believe the folks in Cincinnati, OH will truly enjoy this Electronic Cigarette store. We're just in the process this morning of entering product in to the system as well as cleaning lots of cleaning :p

So looks like May 13th, 2013 will be a great day on two ends. More space for stock (about 5x the amount of space we have now), room for employee's to run around and of course a store in Cincinnati, OH opening. So hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm sure I will be pulling my hair out :p

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What's the address and hours of the Cinci store? I'd like to head up there after work on Monday!
Address for the Eastgate Cincinnati store is:

700 Eastgate South Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245​

It's located in the strip mall directly across the parking lot from Jungle Jims off of 32. I haven't read or heard what their hours will be.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
AltSmoke is open in Cinci!!!

They are in fact, right across the street from Jungle Jim's. It's important to note this for the moment, as there is NO SIGN (Dammit Cincinnati, approve the permit already!) The only 'sign' of life, was the OPEN sign shining through the window tint.

This was by far the worst part of my visit.

The store itself is terrific! A great job on the nice open layout, and the lounge area. The Vape Bar is outstanding! Best I've been in yet. Flavor sampling is done using house eGo style batteries on Kanger T3 clearo's. The clearo's were new, and it was obvious, but in a few days they will be broken in properly.

I got to meet Dimitri and Frank, who were absolutely excellent hosts! These are two great guys to help get this store off the ground. Both are totally personable, candidly knowledgable about their products, and treat their customers with respect.

The e-juice selection was wide and varied. It seemed as though every AltSmoke flavor and brand was well represented. After a great sampling session with Frank, I decided on (3) 10ml bottles of Nicquid. I dripping the Maraschino Blast now as a matter of fact.

I also picked up (2) AW IMR 18350's, and an awesome stainless steel drip tip. The hardware selection was pretty good, and Dimitri said they're only 65% stocked at the moment. It's gonna be a really cool place to peruse once they're at full capacity!

I spent almost 1-1/2 hours sampling juices, checking out hardware, and bs-ing about all things vape related. Had a great time, and can't wait until my next visit to this store!

Thanks again Dimitri & Frank! Keep up the good work!

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Sorry about not posting about the website being up sooner, I went home and straight to bed. The staff worked very hard since Thursday to get everything up and running as quickly as possible. Hit a huge bump in the road when we realized that the movers described a painless move which turned in to us having to check through everything to make sure the right stuff was in the right spots. This can be difficult when things are in very similar boxes lol :p In the end, everything has been tagged, binned, inventoried, new system live, and we're caught up on the orders that were holding. Moving forward you should notice a huge difference in processing time (if that's possible :p).

Wanted to give a huge thanks to the staff that stayed working 16-20 hour days from thursday-monday to make sure the site could go live yesterday. Couldn't ask for a better team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread