Quite confused, clearomizers, giantomizers, and GotVapes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
While everyone has experiences and opinions I generally get the idea that GotVapes has good products and good customer support. However, reading other sections and reviews I'm a bit confused as to the actual recent experiences by GotVapes customers.

So I guess I'll cut specifically to the question...

Which 510 cartomizer available at GotVapes would you recommend for the ProVape-1 (~not~ the Provari)? Capacity is less important that quality build and performance....

And why? Just so I can understand the thinking, experience, and learn more in my pre-n00b-amoeba state. Thanks much, Cheers, -Magnus

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
On May 9th we have been promised a much awaited new shipment of a massive amount of FLüXomizer clearomizers (they will ship then, not arrive on that day). When they come in you might look at the 2.6-2.8 ohm variations of those for your Provape and if you are adventurous go for 2.4-2.6...

We do have some solid black 510 Regular 2.6-2.8 FLüXomizers still left.

The DIAMOND Dual Coil's (clear) are 1.5ohm effective using two 3.2ohm coils in serial. Although they shine at higher volts I have used them at 3.7v and work well also. We have those available also by the piece in solid black. We also have the DIAMOND series in a single coil 2.0 ohm version.

Then of course there is the Vortex which will work great on your Provape, they are 2.7ohm.

While everyone has experiences and opinions I generally get the idea that GotVapes has good products and good customer support. However, reading other sections and reviews I'm a bit confused as to the actual recent experiences by GotVapes customers.

So I guess I'll cut specifically to the question...

Which 510 cartomizer available at GotVapes would you recommend for the ProVape-1 (~not~ the Provari)? Capacity is less important that quality build and performance....

And why? Just so I can understand the thinking, experience, and learn more in my pre-n00b-amoeba state. Thanks much, Cheers, -Magnus

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Hrmm. Thanks.. I got some advice to buy individuals of many different types of cartos to give them all a dance. I'm interested in the Fluxomizer and now the Vortex. Although I'm a big fewer parts/threads - longer life person... so the Vortex I might avoid due to the need for the 808 to 510 adapter for me. Lots of products and good videos linked from your site. Great stuff, good work, -Magnus

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hrmm. Thanks.. I got some advice to buy individuals of many different types of cartos to give them all a dance. I'm interested in the Fluxomizer and now the Vortex. Although I'm a big fewer parts/threads - longer life person... so the Vortex I might avoid due to the need for the 808 to 510 adapter for me. Lots of products and good videos linked from your site. Great stuff, good work, -Magnus

I was hesitiant to use the adapter as well,,,,but it turned out fine with it just wanted to let ya know on that one
Amy

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
p.s. the diamond dual coil kicks .......been vaping them all day..wow it just seems to get better!!! these are new to me they are 510 they are good for 3.7v and higher,,,,i know they have single coil for lower volts :) but, when i first started vaping on them, i was really happy,,,as time went on and it really started to crank omg wowow and holy .........blowing me away. am enjoying them alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread