Finally HERE and Available NOW - GotVapes VORTEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
AJ1 - these have generally been a smashing success. With any product there are 'issues' but we strive to perfect them the best we can within the limitations of communicating a half a world away across cultural and language restrictions. We can never guarantee that some 'issues' may arise but we will do our best.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
Man, I don't get it. Gotvapes has such good products, but they are ALWAYS out of stock. I am trying to get some Vortex Carto's, a buddy let me try one and they work INCREDIBLE! But for some reason nothing is ever in stock.

EDIT: However, I want to add that my experiences with GV have been great. I got a batch of crappy Fluxomizers, a few of them were DOA. While they generally don't replace them they offered to send me a few. (I keep forgetting to email then to take them up on the offer, but never the less they have offered) Plus the shipping is super quick. So my experience with the company when the product is in stock has been great. I just wish they had more stock so I could consistantly buy my supplies from them

Last edited:

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
  • Deleted by dannoman

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Mike--you ordered the tobacco sampler long long ago...you didn't like any of them which I understand but that is why they are samplers. I am not sure under what circumstances you were offered replacement juices. Since Chris makes the juices maybe you could send him a PM about this. When you are dealing with hundreds upon hundreds of orders sometimes we do need a nudge if it isn't a back order and you were offered, "Hey we'll try to send you some other juices for you to try". That isn't something that is formal thing liek a B/O or an out of stock item, etc.

Before you or anyone decides to pile on, I have answered EVERY one of Meems emails to me, EVERY ONE. She might have written Chris recently and not got a reply right away but in that case it is better to PM him here. Chris sends out all of the orders from his office. His mailbox is flooded with shipping notifies, etc and it is understandable that a CS might get lost there in that mix. That is why we have a Contact Us form (of which I answer EVERY one of those into the wee hours of every morning) and we have a HEAVY presence on ECF and a PM box.

I don't appreciate this kind of post mikecup and I am disappointed as we have been very good to you and provided you with excellent service in the past. I will tell you right now it will end here, any further discussion like this in our forum. If you have a CS issue do NOT come in here bullying. We work HARD at what we do and it isn't appreciated. I will delete further rudeness, I do promise you that :(

I have to say.....i have been to a lot of vendors and CS at gotvapes is alway accomadating and sincere. I see the forums and chris and dans activity just on the forums and i know they work just as hard, most likely harder getting a product that is worthwhle, filling orders and doing their best to give the best they can/do get and everything else that we dont know that is behind the scenes trying to run gotvapes. I havnt been to a place before where the owners are active with a product and design, and chris and dan are active in that. i trust what they have and trust they will make good with what they have.
sorry for butting in.....but....i had too.

richham3

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Taylor, Michigan
  • Deleted by dannoman

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
If you ever get a FLüXomizer or Vortex and right out of the box it is cracked or leaks and is unuseable we consider that DOA and we do stand behind your purchase :)

As far as out of stock we have a large budget on all of this if our suppliers can keep up. We have had an order of CE2's in since last early March that finally has been shipped the last day or so and you would not BELIEVE what Chris and I had to do behind the scenes to get it done but the good news is it seems like we got the logjam freed up.

On the Vortexes we were sent a sample of the next revision(s) we requested and they were not at all what we wanted so we went back to the drawing board and we are ACTIVELY working with them on our issues. Chris and I submitted CAD drawings and even had our communiques translated into Mandarin to make sure they completely understand what we need to see in this next revision and, to their credit, they are working very closely with us on this.

Man, I don't get it. Gotvapes has such good products, but they are ALWAYS out of stock. I am trying to get some Vortex Carto's, a buddy let me try one and they work INCREDIBLE! But for some reason nothing is ever in stock.

EDIT: However, I want to add that my experiences with GV have been great. I got a batch of crappy Fluxomizers, a few of them were DOA. While they generally don't replace them they offered to send me a few. (I keep forgetting to email then to take them up on the offer, but never the less they have offered) Plus the shipping is super quick. So my experience with the company when the product is in stock has been great. I just wish they had more stock so I could consistantly buy my supplies from them

bstedh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Northern Minnesota
www.clear.com
I just ordered some of your Peach Strawberry... Can't wait to see how it tastes in the vortex. Putting the condom with a hole in it over the tip has made these portable. I still have 3 out of the 5 working good after removing the ALF two weeks in. One I messed up and the other had a cracked center cup witch became my shorty flavor tester...

I still can't believe how durable the coil in these are. I did have to adjust the coil on one where it wasn't touching the wick and gave a burnt taste. After adjusting the coil wire it works like new again.

My batteries for my homemade VV mod arrive today so I get to really stress one of these out...

had one leak right out of the box, tossed it aside, second one worked fine for about half a fill, BWB casablanca + kr808 batteries freshly charged...then burnt nasty taste, so I decided to tear it apart, dry burn, and then leak city...so I made a nice dripper as I saw in someones post elsewhere. 3rd one works great. I've went back and tefloned the first one and it's working fine now as well.

My only concern is that on one, the wick looks like it's chopped short, it only really protrudes from one side or the other, but no matter how i nudge it, it's just not long enough to make good contact on both sides.

Given that I'm new to all this (3rd week in) actually being able to see my juice and tell the usage vs standard cartos is nice. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the newer versions when they come in

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
so...you have decided to remove negative comments? i know its not a big deal for you guys if one person stops buying from you....but i have been in many suppliers forums and i havent seen this kind of behavior anywhere else. (that doesnt mean it hasnt happened) you have laid out your reasons as to why you choose to delete those negative posts and to some, it might be fine....however, take the good with the bad, us users arent stupid, we can weed out the bad comments by weighing the positive comments and base our opinion on that. bad pr is never good especially in this business but deleting posts because you think it makes you look bad, is a bit over the top. swallow your pride and let it go, or is it really so that you are the only company people are having this "conspiracy" against? honestly it makes gotvapes look like crybabies that easily gets offended....a least thats how it comes across to me..... just my 2 cents....and you lost my business (again, not that you care about 1 single buyer but still...) i havent stopped buying from any other supplier but i wont buy from you again based on the deleted comments. guessing you will delete this post also?

Last edited:

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
so...you have decided to remove negative comments? i know its not a big deal for you guys if one person stops buying from you....but i have been in many suppliers forums and i havent seen this kind of behavior anywhere else. (that doesnt mean it hasnt happened) you have laid out your reasons as to why you choose to delete those negative posts and to some, it might be fine....however, take the good with the bad, us users arent stupid, we can weed out the bad comments by weighing the positive comments and base our opinion on that. bad pr is never good especially in this business but deleting posts because you think it makes you look bad, is a bit over the top. swallow your pride and let it go, or is it really so that you are the only company people are having this "conspiracy" against? honestly it makes gotvapes look like crybabies that easily gets offended....a least thats how it comes across to me..... just my 2 cents....and you lost my business (again, not that you care about 1 single buyer but still...) i havent stopped buying from any other supplier but i wont buy from you again based on the deleted comments. guessing you will delete this post also?

I buy vape supplies from at least a dozen places and have never had any problems with GotVapes CS, and no more problems with the items they stock than any other suppliers.

I saw the posts before they were deleted. Moderation was indeed warranted Sir.

If you choose to refuse to business with these folks based on your own experiences that's great. If you choose to do so based on rumors, well, that is your right.

When someone from an investigated spam account posts a picture showing 3ml of juice leaked through a carto that only holds 1/3rd that amount...bad mouths people by name, refuses all attempts by the Vendor to give his money back or replace the product, and has a history of doing such things with several vendors to stir up trouble and try to get free stuff...or whatever it is they're doing....then it merits deletion.

Add to this the more than understandable human frustration of someone who probably wasted HOURS of his time that he could have been serving a deserving customer...and perhaps you will understand. If you don't...oh well.

If I were to refuse to buy anymore from any vendor that ever made a mistake or moderated his forum...I'd have no e-cig. Out of dozens of vendors...ALL of them have made mistakes on my orders before, or sent me a dud in an unopened/factory sealed package. They ALL made reasonable offers to fix the problem, and they ALL had their policies posted for returns and exchanges.

Just my two cents.

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
i dont base my refusal to buy based on rumors....nor mistakes because its human to err. i also know gotvapes try to solve any problem and go sometimes beond what is expected, just to make the issue go away...yes i do realize that....i have never questioned their return policy or offering returns. i guess it just goes against my hairs. i wouldnt tell anyone to not to buy from them.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
i dont base my refusal to buy based on rumors....nor mistakes because its human to err. i also know gotvapes try to solve any problem and go sometimes beond what is expected, just to make the issue go away...yes i do realize that....i have never questioned their return policy or offering returns. i guess it just goes against my hairs. i wouldnt tell anyone to not to buy from them.

I understand. Had you seen that string of posts I think you'd see where Chris was coming from. He tried to resolve it in public and leave it all up there...tried to move the business to private when the guy could not be consoled, but that guy took it past the point of no return.

You'll see plenty of threads about negative experiences that are not deleted...and you can also see on their website that when people didn't like something and gave it a crap review...it's still there. It's not like they're cencoring anything that might make them look bad. Just one or two posters that were way out of line.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Not so much negative but erroneous in what they stated, improper in their approach and completely off the topic of this thread. One post was a blatant troll post.

We have emails and PMs for CS...the posts were deleted for good reason and for good reason we have the ability to delete posts.

Other than that we have love for all mankind and especially for fellow vapers...

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
right..... or you just didnt order enough?

not really, ordering isnt that simple, cant order 100k peaces, becuase they cant do that since they have to make for other people as well, so we actually have a perpetual order, always waiting for more and obviously they cant keep up

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
this is how i order from gotvapes:
when i am waiting for an item/product to be restocked or if an item is new and comeing soon,,,i keep my eyes open
I look at my email, i come to the forums and i go to the store.
Then, when the item is in stock i get it. simple
going out of stock for a lot of gotvapes items doesnt happen for a few days on a "hot" item,,,,,so it isnt like they put it on and poof they are gone.
I do keep my eye on things because i really like the products here, for me its worth keeping up to date.
I am rather new here and so far have had no problems getting the items i have been wanting or waiting for.
When I order an item for the first time, i use priority....gotvapes ships fast...i get what i ordered and i fear it may go out of stock i get some more and stock up as much as my money can allow.
There is no trick to it and also I have noticed in the past couple of months vendors all over the place have stocking probs...not just gotvapes.
there are vendors out there that have notify me options and they notify you and boom, nothing its out already.
when i get a notify from gotvapes, i go and omg,,,its there.
just sayin and now vapin :vapor:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
besides which we don't WANT everythign at once in case there are any issues with ANY nasceant product...

But I'd say 1000 Boxes wasn't a bad start eh? >.>

not really, ordering isnt that simple, cant order 100k peaces, becuase they cant do that since they have to make for other people as well, so we actually have a perpetual order, always waiting for more and obviously they cant keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread