Finally HERE and Available NOW - GotVapes VORTEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
where could i get a good cheap torch lighter? after a while, the wicks that the coil does that cover becomes all stiff from burnt on juice. i liked to torch the wicks to make them like new again. i bought a torch lighter from a cigarette shop but that broke less then a hour -___-

Radio Shack usually has the ones with a couple of tips...one for soldering and one for brazing/torching. Not exactly 'cheap' but they're pretty good.

bstedh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Northern Minnesota
www.clear.com
If you want something that is reliable for a long time look for a master appliance butane soldering iron... It has multiple uses and is very reliable...

The one I have is Ultratorch UT-100Si

I have had it for 6 years and have never had a problem with it and it has been heavily abused. I don't know how much the cost as work paid for it =]

Edit: OUCH...Just did a search and it looks like they run about $70 to $80... =[

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Oops its a Ronson jet lighter. Its metal with flip top wind proof torch type refillable butane. Nothing fancy just small rectangular normal lighter. I cant find it online but in my wallmart they are in the checkout lane where you go to get tobacco. Same place as the butane refill cans and the few other smoking accessories they still carry. I go through about one a year but for 3 bucks its no big deal.

edit: I found them on ebay just put in 'ronson jetlite' but same one at wallmart for 2.99

Last edited:

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
WOW a fellow PIFer give me 2 vortexes to play with and flavors just came alive. Not leaking with stock tip but it is flooding with my DT. I love them but would like to put my cone over these will a ce2 tube work/seal on a vortex? PS I almost swallowed the tip already but will be more careful now. Now I know the tip slides off easily, though with some work and you can shove a few outer ring it. Tell them to make the vortex longer will you I'd like to see just how long 10 ml can get.... :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread