R.J. Reynolds vs. JUUL: Corporate Cat Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
It's not the nicotine content. It's the caprice.
The middle class in the EU does not have the resources to buy "luxury" social media baubles.
In the EU, we pay about $7.00 for a gallon of gas and have been doing so since 2012.

Consider the US.
Is the juul epidemic "real" in low income, inner-city schools?
How much social media content is being created by those students at or below the poverty line? (with a $1000 Iphone, a data plan and fiber at home?)
It's simple economics. The juul epidemic is only an issue for the middle to upper class.
The Poor in the US Are Richer than the Middle Class in Much of Europe | Ryan McMaken

Cheers
I

That's a very interesting perspective, Izan, I'm going to read the article you linked. Thank you for posting!

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It's not the nicotine content. It's the caprice.
The middle class in the EU does not have the resources to buy "luxury" social media baubles.
In the EU, we pay about $7.00 for a gallon of gas and have been doing so since 2012.

Consider the US.
Is the JUUL epidemic "real" in low income, inner-city schools?
How much social media content is being created by those students at or below the poverty line? (with a $1000 Iphone, a data plan and fiber at home?)
It's simple economics. The Juul epidemic is only an issue for the middle to upper class.
The Poor in the US Are Richer than the Middle Class in Much of Europe | Ryan McMaken

Cheers
I
Autstrien economics institute”. I’ve heard of those guys. Ultra right wing Anne Rand stuff. Even harder core than the Chicago school people. They’re the ones that think fire departments should be privatized by the way. Invented by some old bitter ex-royalty left over who wanted to go back to the old days. Still use the guy’s family crest unless they stopped recently. I wouldn’t put a lot of faith in any of their “findings”. Their primary interest is Pursuing an extremist political agenda. Might as well be taking data from the “daily stormer”or “the common worker” or something.

There’s other things that make this untrue as well

If that was true they’d be buying no cigarettes at all. Which they aren’t. JUULs aren’t more expensive than other vapes, and it’s not that NO youth in Europe are buying cigarettes or vapes. The difference is there’s no gigantic amount of them doing it and buying only one particular type of vape, and the only difference is the nic level.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
God. I hope it turns into pistols at dawn, and they both manage to shoot each other simultaneously.

(Sad admission: I would SO buy Juul stock. I really think they are going to win. I hope. I'd rather have a million Juuls and vaping existing.)

I could also offer them ideas on how to win the fight. Of course, l can't post them HERE. It's the type of thing you talk about in the dead of night with no satellite coverage (if that exists anymore I am not sure.)

Definitely QUIETLY.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread