• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ran into a vaper in public last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
Hi everyone! Well, now that the weather has officially "warmed up" we really ought to think about a get together. Let me know if any of you are still interested in meeting in Fayetteville somewhere. Speaking of Fayetteville, I was at the Walton Arts Center with my hubby last night at "The Art of Wine" event and there was this older guy just puffing away on an njoy Npro at a table right up front. I stopped and talked to him briefly. He said he had been asked by several people to stop but he told them he had "a note from my Dr in my pocket that says I have to keep my lungs lubricated, so they have to let me'. I said, "So you say it's a personal vaporizer?" He says yes. But really, the Npro looks just like a real cigarette so how's he gonna pull that off? I got up shortly after that because I didn't want to get into a whole argument with him about the etiquette of vaping. this was the first time I ever just ran into another vaper in public and I wish it had been more pleasant.

mace bewley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
Rogers AR
Sounds great Dee (the meet up part). Sorry the first vaper you met in public was such an ...!

I had to go to Arkansas Ocupational Health Clinic (In Sprindale, I am sure you know where I am talking about) to get my physical for my new job. I passed out several cards, and people were really interested in my PV. I vaped in the office for about 20 min, at the request of the staff

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
Congrats on the new job Mace! Way to go for both that and the demo in the Dr's office. I have been working for both a pulmonologist and a cardiologist for the last 2 months. Many of their patients smoke and it just kills me to not be able to say anything to them about the e cig. Especially when I know it would probably save a few lives. So frustrating, but I am afraid to talk to the Doctors about it, besides it's really hard to get a moment to talk to them about anything at all, they are so busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread