Random Giveaway #23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Giveaway Time Is Here!

Welcome back to EVC's Random Giveaways! On Episode #23, we're showcasing our newest Clearomizer addition from Innokin, the iClear 30-S Dual Coil Clearomizer. Featuring a new top coil & silica wick design encased in a 24-hole Cartomizer-like stainless steel tube, this awesome new Clearomizer is sure to help one lucky winner stand out from the cloud!

Of course, we can't forget about our last pair of winners, zelda and vvaappeerr. Congrats once again and we hope you both enjoy the Flavorz By Joe E-Liquid we sent! Unfortunately, just like all of our past Giveaways, the previous winners of Random Giveaway #22 will not be eligible for this contest. This is simply to give others the opportunity to win.

[NEW ENTRY REQUIREMENT! A SIMPLE "THANK YOU FOR THE CONTEST" WILL NOT SUFFICE AS AN ENTRY! PLEASE READ DETAILS BELOW]

Congratulations aside, this time around entering will be in the spirit of Halloween since its right around the corner. Simply post a photo or description of what you're planning to dress up as and you're entered. Not dressing up this year? No problem! You can still post a photo or description of a really cool costume you've seen or worn in the past.

Please be sure to review the terms below:

1) Once you make at least one (1) reply to this thread, we will add your name to an excel file/list. Although we encourage conversing within the thread, there's only one (1) entry per person.
2) At an unannounced time, hence Random Giveaway, we will choose a winner using the Random Number Generator from the good ol' folks at Random.org.
3) Finally, the list of entries and a screenshot of the random number chosen will be posted when we choose and announce the winner!

Thank you for your participation and good luck!

Last edited:

budda1114

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Orlando
Thanks for the contest.

I so would love to be Harley Quinn. harley quin.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thanks for other Contest and the opportunity to enter . . .

Here is a photo of one of "My" Favorite Costume of any Holloweeen that was taken in 1979 . . .
I don't know how scary "You" will find this Photo, but just imagine someone 6' 5" coming at you dressed like this:

ed5c0b65-ebb5-4951-bc87-6789f040adeb_zpscd59a057.jpg

Oh BTW: That is "My" Best Friend who, just in case "You" didn't know - happens to be a "MAN" . . .
Here's a close-up for Ya' . . .

d1ced8ec-8503-4397-ae5b-03818048e907_zpsc33ef0e4.jpg

Last edited:

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
i thought about doing something like this picture with my son for halloween, but every year my girlfriend picks out a different costume for him.. i thought about making him a "walker" to push and dress him up as carl from UP. this years costume for him is Mickey Mouse.

father+son+costume.jpg

Last edited:

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
Thanks for the contest!
I'm not dressing up this year but my son is gonna be a pirate, and my daughter is gonna be tinkerbell :D

have your wife dress up as Wendy, and you be Peter Pan? then it would be a family costume lol, you son could be one of the lost boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread