Random Giveaway #23

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraCnT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Well, I usually don't dress up for Halloween.. But this year my son and I are going to a Boo Block Party and he made me promise Lol...
So,
I'm going as Jack Sparrow the pirate complete with the goatee with the braidy bead thingys.... My son is cracking up because it just so happens that because of a lazy eye and my need to strengthen the eye muscles im already wearing the patch lol.
He's going as sub zero from mortal combat..
Anyway it should be fun!!
Good luck to everyone and thank you for the contest!
Happy Halloween!!

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Sub Zero? Nice! Mooooortaaaaaal Koooooombaaaaat! *queue techno music from the movie*

Anyhow, the Giveaway is unfortunately over and the prize has already been awarded. We certainly appreciate your participation however. Please check back with us soon as we'll have another Giveaway as we always do.

Well, I usually don't dress up for Halloween.. But this year my son and I are going to a Boo Block Party and he made me promise Lol...
So,
I'm going as Jack Sparrow the pirate complete with the goatee with the braidy bead thingys.... My son is cracking up because it just so happens that because of a lazy eye and my need to strengthen the eye muscles im already wearing the patch lol.
He's going as sub zero from mortal combat..
Anyway it should be fun!!
Good luck to everyone and thank you for the contest!
Happy Halloween!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread