Random Giveaway #23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Ha! Nice. I honestly thought you'd be something cat or space related or both :p

Thanks for participating as always and best of luck to you!

I don't usually dress up, but I wear a button similar to this:

00250.jpg~original

Thanks for the ongoing contest!!!
halloween-111.gif~original

Last edited:

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
I guess you couldn't keep the Avengers theme going and have the other one as Iron Man or Thor?

Anyhow, thanks for entering and good luck!

Well, I don't dress up for Halloween, but one of my boys will be Captain America and the other is going to be a black ghost.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Although you'd love to win the iClear 30-S, you forgot to post about a Halloween costume. In case you haven't, please review the contest information for details on entering.

Thanks for contest I know I'd love to win that one for sure. TY eagle View attachment 263707

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Hello again Striker,

Thanks for your interest in winning the iClear 30-S. However, please keep in mind that you'll need to post about a Halloween costume you're planning to wear or have worn in the past years, or even one that you find interesting. Until then, your entry will not count. Thanks in advance!

Hey, I don't mind the first run Iclear. Maybe the new one will be even better. Put me in please, and thank you.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
No problem! Thanks for participating, but please make sure you review the contest rules once again. This time around its Halloween related. See the original post for details. Until then, your entry will not count.

Thanks for the contest and good luck everyone!:vapor:

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Aww, what a party pooper! I still try to dress up when I take the lil one out trick or treatin'. But sometimes I don't since its always HOT here in Florida when Halloween rolls around.

Even though you don't dress up, do you have a favorite you've done in the past or something you've seen before? Even what you're dressing up your kids as will be considered an entry.

I don't dress up for Halloween, I just go as the dad. Thanks for the contest.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
ATTENTION:

Apparently, there was a misunderstanding of the Giveaway rules. Please make sure to review the Giveaway details prior to posting your entry. Your entry will not count unless it follows the ONLY requirement for posting, which is to post about a Halloween costume you're intending to wear, have worn in the past, or just think is a cool costume.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
ATTENTION:

Apparently, there was a misunderstanding of the Giveaway rules. Please make sure to review the Giveaway details prior to posting your entry. Your entry will not count unless it follows the ONLY requirement for posting, which is to post about a Halloween costume you're intending to wear, have worn in the past, or just think is a cool costume.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I guess if some people don't want to read the rules...then they don't get a chance to win....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread