The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RawrVapor.com now Open for Business

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by Vapor_Mike, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vapor_Mike

Vapor_Mike Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2010
    Jackson, TN USA
    My name is Mike, I've been vaping for about 14 months and have been mixing my own juice for the majority of that time. Recently, I shared some of my juices with some friends and they encouraged me to open a store and begin selling it. Being unemployed and easily influenced, I did just that.

RawrVapor.com is now open and ready for business.

I never planned on opening a juice business and I only starting making my own juice because I couldn't find anything I liked when I first began vaping. Below are some reviews of those who have tried my stuff and I hope more will come soon. I thank you guys for reading and hope that if you order from me, you enjoy what you get. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Vapor_Mike

Some Reviews:

GrimmGreen's Review
    The Vape Babe's Review
    Sl1pg8r's Review
    ViPhan's Review

There are more, just search YT for RawrVapor. Thanks again, and thanks to you guys for the reviews, I really do appreciate it.

If you are on twitter, you can find me @Vapor_Mike or @RawrVapor.

Today, I released 4 new flavors: Raspberry Tea, Berry Tea, Absinthe and Truth Serum. If you have tried the Green Peach Tea and enjoyed it, I urge you to try the Raspberry Tea... I think it might be a new favorite of mine.

2. deejay187

deejay187 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2011
    Coventry, UK
    Good juice.. give it a try folks...

3. redheadone

redheadone Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    North Carolina
    Congrats on the new store opening. I hope that you do really well. As soon as I get unbroke LOL I will come give some of your juices a try. Are you going to have a coupon code that we can use

4. Vapor_Mike

Jan 16, 2010
    Jackson, TN USA
    Not yet, but be assured that as soon as I do, it will be posted here. Thanks for the interest man.

5. studio52

studio52 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2011
    Meridian MS
    Good luck, we need new flavors and better juices...Vape On

6. Vapor_Mike

Jan 16, 2010
    Jackson, TN USA
    I haven't had a real complaint about my juices yet. I'm sure that will change though. Some flavors aren't for everyone, but other than that, people seem pleased. I hope that continues :p

7. Vapor_Mike

Jan 16, 2010
    Jackson, TN USA
    Was a busy weekend, thank you all for the interest and support!

8. Vapor_Mike

Jan 16, 2010
    Jackson, TN USA
    I'd like to invite anyone who has tried our juice to leave comments telling us how it was. Have not had any complaints yet, but cannot make it better without hearing feedback. Thanks everyone! Have some reviews about to come, will post those links when they come out.

9. lynleestar

lynleestar Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2010
    NW Indiana
    I'll definitely check it out, I've heard nothing but good things~!

10. Vapor_Mike

Jan 16, 2010
    Jackson, TN USA
    Thanks Lynn! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

11. Vapor_Mike

Jan 16, 2010
    Jackson, TN USA
    Completely out of 15ml bottles, apparently it is my best selling size. More has been ordered and will be back in stock soon! Thanks for the continued support everyone!

12. Debian Dog

Debian Dog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2011
    VA
    Ordered and added to Twitter. I LOVE the name of some of your juices. Very clever. i will let you know when we get the reviews up.

13. Vapor_Mike

Jan 16, 2010
    Jackson, TN USA
    Thanks so much! I can't wait to see them!

14. Vapor_Mike

Jan 16, 2010
    Jackson, TN USA
    15ml bottles are back in stock! Also a couple of reviews have been added to the site. Simply go to the front page and 2 random reviews will load each time you visit the site. You can now also review each juice on the site itself. Simply look for the "be the first person to rate this" while looking at a single flavor details.

All descriptions have now been updated as well!

Thanks for all the support and reviews everyone!

15. Vapor_Mike

Jan 16, 2010
    Jackson, TN USA
    Today we are announcing three brand new flavors at RawrVapor.

Poison: Oh how to describe this juice... To we vapers, the word poison has to be synonymous with cigarettes. Cigarettes are made of tobacco. This is a tobacco with a twist and unlike almost every other juice on this site, this one does not have any fruits, creams, or nuts. This is a straight up and delicious tobacco blend. Depending on how this one is recieved by all of you, more tobaccos may come in the future with this as the base.

Mango Tea: Like our Peach and Pear teas, this one is sure to please. The mango in this juice is very authentic and is both sweet and tart. As always, the tea gives that mouth watering effect on the mouth like no other juice can do. Very refreshing and excellent with menthol for a perfect summer vape.

Antidote: If poison is a tobacco, to we vapers antidote MUST be a fruit vape. This one happens to be a blueberry lemonade that is light and refreshing as you would imagine it to be. As always, this pairs extremely well with menthol.

I hope these three are as pleasing to you guys as some of the others. Please let me know how you like them. Thanks!

Rawr Vapor: Home page

16. SonnyCrack

SonnyCrack Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2011
    Florida
    Bump for a great guy.. Can't wait to try the Poison.. I'll be ordering on next pay day!

17. SonnyCrack

SonnyCrack Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2011
    Florida
    BTW Mike, what is your suggested PG/VG ratio for best performance? (or, better yet, what ratio do you vape at)

18. Vapor_Mike

Jan 16, 2010
    Jackson, TN USA
    Personally, I prefer 50/50 It's just right for me, but I realize with PG/VG ratios we're all like Goldilocks and prefer different things :p That's why there are choices on the site.

19. Desert Willow

Desert Willow Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2010
    Bullhead City, AZ
    Congrats on your new venture!

Will you be in Vegas in September?

20. Vapor_Mike

Jan 16, 2010
    Jackson, TN USA
    That all depends on how I am around the time, I was in Philly and had a blast. I didn't have a booth but I donated juice to the auction that BasilRay won. I also went around handing out samples and left with 1 bottle of my own juice for the ride home lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.