Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
My name is Mike, I've been vaping for about 14 months and have been mixing my own juice for the majority of that time. Recently, I shared some of my juices with some friends and they encouraged me to open a store and begin selling it. Being unemployed and easily influenced, I did just that.

RawrVapor.com is now open and ready for business.

I never planned on opening a juice business and I only starting making my own juice because I couldn't find anything I liked when I first began vaping. Below are some reviews of those who have tried my stuff and I hope more will come soon. I thank you guys for reading and hope that if you order from me, you enjoy what you get. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Vapor_Mike

Some Reviews:

GrimmGreen's Review
The Vape Babe's Review
Sl1pg8r's Review
ViPhan's Review

There are more, just search YT for RawrVapor. Thanks again, and thanks to you guys for the reviews, I really do appreciate it.

If you are on twitter, you can find me @Vapor_Mike or @RawrVapor.

Today, I released 4 new flavors: Raspberry Tea, Berry Tea, Absinthe and Truth Serum. If you have tried the Green Peach Tea and enjoyed it, I urge you to try the Raspberry Tea... I think it might be a new favorite of mine.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
15ml bottles are back in stock! Also a couple of reviews have been added to the site. Simply go to the front page and 2 random reviews will load each time you visit the site. You can now also review each juice on the site itself. Simply look for the "be the first person to rate this" while looking at a single flavor details.

All descriptions have now been updated as well!

Thanks for all the support and reviews everyone!

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
Today we are announcing three brand new flavors at RawrVapor.

Poison: Oh how to describe this juice... To we vapers, the word poison has to be synonymous with cigarettes. Cigarettes are made of tobacco. This is a tobacco with a twist and unlike almost every other juice on this site, this one does not have any fruits, creams, or nuts. This is a straight up and delicious tobacco blend. Depending on how this one is recieved by all of you, more tobaccos may come in the future with this as the base.

Mango Tea: Like our Peach and Pear teas, this one is sure to please. The mango in this juice is very authentic and is both sweet and tart. As always, the tea gives that mouth watering effect on the mouth like no other juice can do. Very refreshing and excellent with menthol for a perfect summer vape.

Antidote: If poison is a tobacco, to we vapers antidote MUST be a fruit vape. This one happens to be a blueberry lemonade that is light and refreshing as you would imagine it to be. As always, this pairs extremely well with menthol.

I hope these three are as pleasing to you guys as some of the others. Please let me know how you like them. Thanks!

Rawr Vapor: Home page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread