RawrVapor.com now Open for Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Willow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Bullhead City, AZ
I have found that flavors do not like hanging around in the back of hot trucks or mailboxes in the hot desert sun here, so I do not order juices once the temps are much over 100 degrees. I hope to see you in Sept, but if not, I will place my order in Oct once it cools down here.

Brightest Blessings!

Last edited:

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
Today, RawrVapor releases yet another 3 new flavors. (Don't worry, I dunno if I can keep this up) Baked Apples, Hawaii Sunset, and Huckleberry Tea!

As customers will know, a free 3ml sample is given out with every order. For this week, the free sample will be 6mg Strawberry Coolada, 50/50 PG/VG, with no menthol. If you happen to order Strawberry Colada, you may or may not have another sample substituted.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
Thanks Snails :) It was the Windy City Birthday Bash, I heard it was great.

I have also put 2 new Menthol levels on the site. You can now chose one that is slightly less mentholated than the "cool" and also one that is somewhere in between the "cool" option and the "Way Too Much" level.

Debian Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
VA
XoomFAQ.com

We just are about to upload the full set but here is the first one. Clay was impressed!

I have also put 2 new Menthol levels on the site. You can now chose one that is slightly less mentholated than the "cool" and also one that is somewhere in between the "cool" option and the "Way Too Much" level.

YOU DA MAN!!!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Going to be adding some more flavors on Monday I think. Feedback I've been getting on these new juices seem to be positive!

Look forward to trying your juices. I love your Baccacinno you make for Empire Mods. Do you have anything similar I just recently had tried a sampler someone sent me and ordered more.

Last edited by a moderator:

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Ok, just went to your site. Are you going to be selling 3ml samplers in the future?? Thanks in advance.

I second this request, I have spent way too much on juice in the past and I now refuse to order from a place that does not sell samples. How about a sampler pack of 5 or 10? Hope to try you eventually but I cant afford to break my sample rule anymore.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
New Flavors Today! RawrVapor.com has now released Pomegranate Tea, Apricot Tea, Blueberry Tea, and Cinnamon Strapple! Thanks for the ideas! Two of these flavors were requests from customers, keep them coming!

So I have been getting a lot of requests for samples on here and outside of the forums as well. I'm thinking I'm going to try to do just that. I'll have to get some things in order before putting them up on the site. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I take everything into consideration.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Thanks for the consideration. Alot of people will try your flavors in 3ml samples but are hesitant to order larger amts and dislike them all. I personally am lucky to find one juice in ten that I like and know alot of other people the same way. However, your Baccacinno is great. Very strange and different juice that shines on a cisco LR 306 1.5

New Flavors Today! RawrVapor.com has now released Pomegranate Tea, Apricot Tea, Blueberry Tea, and Cinnamon Strapple! Thanks for the ideas! Two of these flavors were requests from customers, keep them coming!

So I have been getting a lot of requests for samples on here and outside of the forums as well. I'm thinking I'm going to try to do just that. I'll have to get some things in order before putting them up on the site. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I take everything into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread