Not open for further replies.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
I must admit I am liking the clone idea would let me get a single and dual and not be out a lot if I do not like one or the other or can not pull off making my own coils. What are the advantages of dual coils? Why do you feel like single is the best @bombastinator?

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
okay well thanks to everyone for your help I have decided to go the clone rout to make sure I can do this and that I like it I am keeping the list but I did go for the Apocalypse GEN 2 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer and the Goon 24 Clone so went with a dual and a single Ill let you guys know how it goes when they come in I went to FT so long shipping from where ever on Pluto they are but hey got two clones for under 15 bucks so can't really complain well I can but it is my own damn fault

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
okay well thanks to everyone for your help I have decided to go the clone rout to make sure I can do this and that I like it I am keeping the list but I did go for the Apocalypse GEN 2 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer and the Goon 24 Clone so went with a dual and a single Ill let you guys know how it goes when they come in I went to FT so long shipping from where ever on Pluto they are but hey got two clones for under 15 bucks so can't really complain well I can but it is my own damn fault
Sounds like a couple good choices to me. My Apocalypse is my favorite small RDA. Big clouds and great flavor.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Sounds like a couple good choices to me. My Apocalypse is my favorite small RDA. Big clouds and great flavor.

Yeah I like the look of it I will admit I picked it due to the gas mask logo on it kinda made me think of Miscreated, and Fallout.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Yeah I like the look of it I will admit I picked it due to the gas mask logo on it kinda made me think of Miscreated, and Fallout.
Just wanted to thank you for starting this thread. Been on the fence rda wise. Just ordered silver Gen 2 and Gorge rdas. Going to need something to test diy experiments.

Reactions: Necrospecter

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Just wanted to thank you for starting this thread. Been on the fence rda wise. Just ordered silver Gen 2 and Gorge rdas. Going to need something to test diy experiments.

you are quite welcome I am happy to hear not only it helped someone else but also that I am not alone in this boat, so start rowing...

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
It never ends. I made a double decker rack that holds 30 atomizers. It is full now. I'm going to make another rack and start filling it up. Next will be a rack for mods.
I really need to go buy a rack

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Dead Rabbit is going to end up being the atty of the year, IMO. Authentic is priced nicely and clones are available. Great build deck and the bang-for-buck factor is crazy. Not my style of vape at all, but the flavour and vapour from a hot build on that thing is just immense and I've been considering picking one up just for the occasional balcony cloud session.

Stupidly impressive RDA.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Dead Rabbit is going to end up being the atty of the year, IMO. Authentic is priced nicely and clones are available. Great build deck and the bang-for-buck factor is crazy. Not my style of vape at all, but the flavour and vapour from a hot build on that thing is just immense and I've been considering picking one up just for the occasional balcony cloud session.

Stupidly impressive RDA.
There is a new one coming out called the drop by digiflavor. It's similar to the dead rabbit but it looks like it's improved. When it's out I'll get one.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
There is a new one coming out called the drop by digiflavor. It's similar to the dead rabbit but it looks like it's improved. When it's out I'll get one.

I've seen that, but I'm not in love with the airflow, in spite of how variable it looks. I tend to avoid AFC wherever possible and shoose my atties based on their draw when wide open. Wide open on that sucker would be too much for my tastes, just on appearances. That said, the post system does look excellent.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
I was looking at the Vandy Vapes Govad, single coil RDA with bottom and side airflow. Should have flavor for miles. I tried out a friend's and was impressed.

Thanks, I will add it to the list of ones to get if I like and pull this off. I checked this morning and it seems that my order has shipped from whatever outer moon of Pluto it is coming from so with a bit of luck I will have it by November of this year(I think)

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread