Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Not yet am going to try and give everything a shot and yes I am hooked I thought about getting a Clapton Jig from FT but looked how to use it and yeah screw that I will just stick with buying them.
Yeah me either. These coils can last for months and cotton is cheap. Long as AVS is in business I see no reason to even make the attempt. I ordered a spool of the tri core parallel fc wire since those coils are perfect for my Nanos. Was pleasantly surprised how easy it is to work with. Will probably order a spool of the staggered fc wire next order.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
If you want a super simple way to make your own clapton get an Avidartisan Daedalus. Hands free perfect claptons. It was the best vape tool investment I've ever made.
yeah the $39.95 Authentic Avidartisan Daedalus Clapton Wire DIY Tool Coil Jig - 2*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping was what started me looking at how to make them maybe one day.

I am trying thinking about trying a Juggernaut https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-SS-Juggernaut-Coil-2pcs.html anyone ever deal with Heaven Gifts?

Reactions: Letitia

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
yeah the $39.95 Authentic Avidartisan Daedalus Clapton Wire DIY Tool Coil Jig - 2*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping was what started me looking at how to make them maybe one day.

I am trying thinking about trying a Juggernaut https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-SS-Juggernaut-Coil-2pcs.html anyone ever deal with Heaven Gifts?
Juggernaut coils are nice. I use to use them alot in the past. They take alot of power to heat up but they produce. Another con to them is they get really hot. Don't chain vape them. Heaven Gifts is expensive. You might look at Fasttech.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Juggernaut coils are nice. I use to use them alot in the past. They take alot of power to heat up but they produce. Another con to them is they get really hot. Don't chain vape them. Heaven Gifts is expensive. You might look at Fasttech.

Well both my mods go over 200 watts according to their manufacturers so power, not a problem but the chain vape is since I have a tendance to do that but hell will give it a try I do have two so I can vape and let one cool if needed.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Well both my mods go over 200 watts according to their manufacturers so power, not a problem but the chain vape is since I have a tendance to do that but hell will give it a try I do have two so I can vape and let one cool if needed.
What RDA are you using? If you like big clouds you'll like juggernaut coils.

• Agree

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
As of right now my RDA Collection consists of Tugboat V3, GOON V1.5, Dead Rabbit, Apocalypse GEN 2 (had two but looks like one grew legs), and a Hadaly. Waiting on fast tech to send me my Rabies. Granted these are all clones but I like them and since I am a cheap mule I can try more things always looking for others to add to the collection. I love big clouds and big flavor so any suggestions for RDAs always is appreciated and added to my list.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
As of right now my RDA Collection consists of Tugboat V3, GOON V1.5, Dead Rabbit, Apocalypse GEN 2 (had two but looks like one grew legs), and a Hadaly. Waiting on fast tech to send me my Rabies. Granted these are all clones but I like them and since I am a cheap mule I can try more things always looking for others to add to the collection. I love big clouds and big flavor so any suggestions for RDAs always is appreciated and added to my list.

If you like big clouds, lots of flavor and easy to build The Drop is the one. Arguably the best RDA on the market right now. My favorite RDA is my Lucid but it's not for everyone where the Drop is. The Rabies is cool. The only drawback is the tight build deck. It's not real bad and it's worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necrospecter

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Well, Lucid and Drop added to my list I really prefer the decks with multi posts like the dead rabbit and rabies so much easier to build on. The Lucid looks interesting love the name. The Drop seems to keep popping up this week went to a vape shop and heard a guy asking the owner if they were going to get any more in stock so guess the Vape Gods are telling me I need to find a good place to get one and pick it up.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Well, Lucid and Drop added to my list I really prefer the decks with multi posts like the dead rabbit and rabies so much easier to build on. The Lucid looks interesting love the name. The Drop seems to keep popping up this week went to a vape shop and heard a guy asking the owner if they were going to get any more in stock so guess the Vape Gods are telling me I need to find a good place to get one and pick it up.
Think the Drop is still on sale at gb. Picked up a Dovpo VVM and the Drop for just under 50.00.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca

If you get a Lucid DO NOT BUY A CLONE FROM FASTTECH! The clone from Fasttech is not good. I was curious and bought one to compare it. It kind of looks the same but it's not even close.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
If you get a Lucid DO NOT BUY A CLONE FROM FASTTECH! The clone from Fasttech is not good. I was curious and bought one to compare it. It kind of looks the same but it's not even close.
Cool thanks I will add one to my next fast tech order :D

Think the Drop is still on sale at gb. Picked up a Dovpo VVM and the Drop for just under 50.00.

Sadly I no longer order from GB they screwed me over on my last order with shipping. They said the item was shipped the 26th of December. However, they did not ship until January 20th.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread