The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RDA First Buy

Discussion in 'RDA' started by Necrospecter, Oct 8, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Don29palms

Don29palms Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    If you want a super simple way to make your own clapton get an Avidartisan Daedalus. Hands free perfect claptons. It was the best vape tool investment I've ever made.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Yeah me either. These coils can last for months and cotton is cheap. Long as AVS is in business I see no reason to even make the attempt. I ordered a spool of the tri core parallel fc wire since those coils are perfect for my Nanos. Was pleasantly surprised how easy it is to work with. Will probably order a spool of the staggered fc wire next order.

3. Necrospecter

Necrospecter My Precious Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    yeah the $39.95 Authentic Avidartisan Daedalus Clapton Wire DIY Tool Coil Jig - 2*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping was what started me looking at how to make them maybe one day.

I am trying thinking about trying a Juggernaut https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-SS-Juggernaut-Coil-2pcs.html anyone ever deal with Heaven Gifts?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Juggernaut coils are nice. I use to use them alot in the past. They take alot of power to heat up but they produce. Another con to them is they get really hot. Don't chain vape them. Heaven Gifts is expensive. You might look at Fasttech.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Necrospecter

Supporting member
    Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    Well both my mods go over 200 watts according to their manufacturers so power, not a problem but the chain vape is since I have a tendance to do that but hell will give it a try I do have two so I can vape and let one cool if needed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    What RDA are you using? If you like big clouds you'll like juggernaut coils.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Necrospecter

Supporting member
    Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    As of right now my RDA Collection consists of Tugboat V3, GOON V1.5, Dead Rabbit, Apocalypse GEN 2 (had two but looks like one grew legs), and a Hadaly. Waiting on fast tech to send me my Rabies. Granted these are all clones but I like them and since I am a cheap mule I can try more things always looking for others to add to the collection. I love big clouds and big flavor so any suggestions for RDAs always is appreciated and added to my list.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I'm enjoying the Drop and my Gorge.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Necrospecter

Supporting member
    Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    If you like big clouds, lots of flavor and easy to build The Drop is the one. Arguably the best RDA on the market right now. My favorite RDA is my Lucid but it's not for everyone where the Drop is. The Rabies is cool. The only drawback is the tight build deck. It's not real bad and it's worth it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I do mean that one. Using a single coil now. Going to put a dual on it in a week or two. Good flavor. Takes a bit first build getting the coil height figured out. They sit much higher than any rda I've used. This coil is a little too low. AF is good too, keep the top row closed on mine.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Necrospecter

Supporting member
    Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    Well, Lucid and Drop added to my list I really prefer the decks with multi posts like the dead rabbit and rabies so much easier to build on. The Lucid looks interesting love the name. The Drop seems to keep popping up this week went to a vape shop and heard a guy asking the owner if they were going to get any more in stock so guess the Vape Gods are telling me I need to find a good place to get one and pick it up.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Think the Drop is still on sale at gb. Picked up a Dovpo VVM and the Drop for just under 50.00.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    If you get a Lucid DO NOT BUY A CLONE FROM FASTTECH! The clone from Fasttech is not good. I was curious and bought one to compare it. It kind of looks the same but it's not even close.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Necrospecter

Supporting member
    Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    Cool thanks I will add one to my next fast tech order :D

Sadly I no longer order from GB they screwed me over on my last order with shipping. They said the item was shipped the 26th of December. However, they did not ship until January 20th.

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.