Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Look at those. They are clones though.

yeah, thanks bud already ordered :D but that is the last one am saving to buy a second mod trying to pick which one now stuck between Original Smoant Charon 218W TC Box Mod -$37.99 Online Shopping| GearBest.com and Original Teslacigs Nano 120W Box Mod -$40.99 Online Shopping| GearBest.com really need to get the second mod in case something happens to my eVic and well also I can run two at once then I can drip and drive :D

Reactions: stols001

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
You know, I don't care too much about american rail companies. And german railways is much more forgiving anyways:p

Ok. Joke aside. It's a N80 framed staple twisted coil from Geekvape. Comes in an 8-pack for around 3$ at FT.
They work quite nice, although I'm hard pressed to say, that they're any better than my standard fused claptons that I normally use.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
The Tesla Steampunk Nano 120 seems to be a really good mod and I think the looks is just killer. It even has a boost circuit up to 9V.
Yeah I found that one thanks to Anna, I really like it but the other has Mjölner :D

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
I saw it on sale for 33 bucks (the Tesla Nano Steampunk) but I forget where. It was somewhere in the approved suppliers, I wish I could remember which one. :)

Anna

really? but? FOR THE LOVE OF... REMEMBER :banana:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay so that's not going to happen.... I just know it was a recent post, and it was in the supplier's forum. I'll try to check it later and see if anything springs to mind.... Sorry.... :( It might've been Gearbeast, actually, is my first thought... You could try vapecrawler as well, if you haven't.

Annna

Anna

• Winner
Reactions: Necrospecter

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Okay so that's not going to happen.... I just know it was a recent post, and it was in the supplier's forum. I'll try to check it later and see if anything springs to mind.... Sorry.... :( It might've been Gearbeast, actually, is my first thought... You could try vapecrawler as well, if you haven't.

Annna

Anna

No worries I'll look when I get done with playing responsible adult oh how I miss the days of "I don't wanna grow up cuz if I did I couldn't be a toys r us kid" then again the toys I can get now are much better and a lot more fun...:evil:

• Agree

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
So almost four months since I started this thread and got a ton of great advice, I now have a nice collection of RDAs and it keeps growing at least once a month I get a new one from Fasttech yeah clones but they work and let me test out things and not spend 80 bucks ( The Deathwish Deathtrap is just such a cool name and interesting looking RDA but yeah not dropping that much cash for one) I love the air flow of the Apoc but I think the build deck on the dead rabbit is much better. I have not stepped out of the ss 316l single spaced coils I want to try other things but am lost on what and how. On the upside, I would once again like to thank everyone for the help and my new addiction.
qTUvAgY.jpg

Just checked fast tech and see my Tugboat V3 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer and GOON V1.5 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer are being packaged now :cool: Anyone tried a Turbo?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
So almost four months since I started this thread and got a ton of great advice, I now have a nice collection of RDAs and it keeps growing at least once a month I get a new one from Fasttech yeah clones but they work and let me test out things and not spend 80 bucks ( The Deathwish Deathtrap is just such a cool name and interesting looking RDA but yeah not dropping that much cash for one) I love the air flow of the Apoc but I think the build deck on the dead rabbit is much better. I have not stepped out of the ss 316l single spaced coils I want to try other things but am lost on what and how. On the upside, I would once again like to thank everyone for the help and my new addiction.
qTUvAgY.jpg

Just checked fast tech and see my Tugboat V3 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer and GOON V1.5 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer are being packaged now :cool: Anyone tried a Turbo?
AVS, Advanced Vape Supply, spools and prebuilt coils are great. Been using their goods for over a year now and no complaints. Good to hear you are happy with the new RDAs.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
@Letitia if AVS has a referral program they owe you some money. My Primo has my Dead Rabbit with dual Clapton 26/30 7 wraps and my Punk running my Goon has dual Vertebraid 34gX6 9 wraps I am waiting on my Rabies RDA to get here with the hopes that they will have the Alien Coils back in stock then :vapor: I even switched most of my DIY juice to 20/80vg getting great flavor and clouds for days.

• Winner
Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
@Letitia if AVS has a referral program they owe you some money. My Primo has my Dead Rabbit with dual Clapton 26/30 7 wraps and my Punk has dual Vertebraid 34gX6 9 wraps I am waiting on my Rabies RDA to get here with the hopes that they will have the Alien Coils back in stock then :vapor: I even switched most of my DIY juice to 20/80vg getting great flavor and clouds for days.
Told you! You're hooked now, no going back. Waiting on an email for the aliens myself. The four core are a bit much for me but the others hit my sweet spot just right. Have you got the staggered fc to try yet? Pretty sweet vape there.:D So happy you are enjoying them!

• Useful
Reactions: Necrospecter

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Told you! You're hooked now, no going back. Waiting on an email for the aliens myself. The four core are a bit much for me but the others hit my sweet spot just right. Have you got the staggered fc to try yet? Pretty sweet vape there.:D So happy you are enjoying them!

Not yet am going to try and give everything a shot and yes I am hooked I thought about getting a Clapton Jig from FT but looked how to use it and yeah screw that I will just stick with buying them.

• Love
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread