The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RDA RDA reccs!

Discussion in 'RDA' started by alljokingaside, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. alljokingaside

alljokingaside Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2015
    Busan, Korea
    Hey! Sooo lost ANOTHER mod/rda (King II, brushed). ergh. It's been a while since I've had to shop for a RDA. Looking for something similar to the Snapdragon, Magma and/or the Veritas. (usually had them with a dual coil setup at .4 ohms.) Apparently, all of the mods/RDA I know and like are discontinued on FT soo any reccs would be super appreciated. thanks!

2. Don29palms

Don29palms Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    I really like my Icon.

3. frosc

frosc Senior Member

Jan 23, 2017
    +1 for the Icon, good all-around RDA, cant really go wrong with it considering the price.
    though I recently bought a Recoil RDA, and it's my best performing RDA to date, flavor is really good in there.

4. mimöschen

mimöschen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2016
    For DTL you can never go wrong with a Goon. The LostArt clones are of really good quality and are available for around 9$ on FT.

The MadDog is also excellent. Really good flavor and nice clouds. And the superb clone is 7$ on FT.

The SXK Kennedy 24 comes for 13$. Exceptional quality. Although I think the Kennedystyle attys are a little bit on the loud side airflowwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.