LOOP RDA V1.5
3.jpg

Reactions: Don29palms

alljokingaside

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2015
Busan, Korea
@Beamslider Thanks, Ill check it out!

Sorry for the confusion! It's been a while since I've looked at gear (last purchase I made was probably the Broadside a year ago, the Snapdragon and a NarDA clone before that)

Mm, my previous X setups've consistently been dual coil (found I prefer that over single coil for volume) at .3-.4 ohms. Mouth to lung. Flavor over clouds, but having a fairly thick plumes always nice. I found I've enjoyed the Magma/Snapdragon profile over others types/builds so basically looking for an updated version of that.

Sent from my SHV-E330S using Tapatalk

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
Figured it's a good time to check out something new, though I would prefer something similar to (Snapdragon, Magma, etc)

Since the Magma is bottom airflow you'd probably like any of the Kennedy atomizers or the SOI one. A cheaper option would be the Geek vape one also. I always have one of my Kennedys in rotation.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Fidola13

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
If that's your draw preference, I'd suggest a Le Supersonic or the Convergent RDA. They're both single coil but they have that restricted draw you like. You can compensate for the volume by running a single using SS wire. 24ga SS spaced 5 or 6 wrap coils run great in these attys on a mech. Both have whisper quiet airflow and phenomenal flavor

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
For my style of vaping your recommendation would be perfect.

The words Broadside, dual coil, sub ohm stuck out along w/ the picture of the Loop RDA threw me off, I misunderstood OP. I don't know/use dual coil tight draw MTL RDAs but I do know singles and tanks that are phenomenal. If you go back 5 or 6 years, all we had were small hole tight draw RDAs. Those would work nicely if you could find them somewhere. Might even be on clearance since they're old. Goodluck!

• Agree
Reactions: t8kiteasy

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The Wotofo profile is an excellent rda. It uses mesh instead of coils but provides lots of flavor and plenty of cloud. It has lots of small holes for airflow that can be shut down for a pretty tight draw and is silky smooth. Seems people either love or hate mesh but when properly set up they produce immense flavor. I find them much easier to build also not having to thread the cotton thru a coil. Best of luck to you I hope you find a winner.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I know its old hat now, but I freaking love my Velocity Mini. I have three of them, a regular V1 Velocity and a V2 Velocity clones. It's the only RDA I have used for a couple of years now. I do occasionally buy or try other RDAs, but none of them even come close. The Mini goes for about $8 USD on Fasttech.
@alljokingaside if you want me to elaborate on the ways this RDA rocks then let me know.

6OHkQwm.jpg

Reactions: t8kiteasy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread