RDA Round-Table Discussion and Lookout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
anyone got/using a no limit glok 24 rda? Can't find anything in the forum for them or reviews on youtube/sites. A local shop has them priced the same as online and I got a 25% off coupon for the store burning a hole in my pocket. Thinking about taking a chance on it but might just go with a goon 1.5 since the clamp screws on my 2 goon clones are starting to crap out on me.

If you get the Goon 1.5 I'd like to know your thoughts on it.

Reactions: Fozzy71

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey all...

Can someone help identify this RDA? I know I know it, but I can't figure it out for the life of me!!!!

upload_2017-8-11_21-38-56.png

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
anyone got/using a no limit glok 24 rda? Can't find anything in the forum for them or reviews on youtube/sites. A local shop has them priced the same as online and I got a 25% off coupon for the store burning a hole in my pocket. Thinking about taking a chance on it but might just go with a goon 1.5 since the clamp screws on my 2 goon clones are starting to crap out on me.

If you get the Goon 1.5 I'd like to know your thoughts on it.

I decided to go with the no limit:

Have not coiled it up yet, probably tomorrow or sunday. Lots more airflow wide open than my original goon clones for sure. Could not find any youtube reviews on this so it is a bit of a leap of faith but I think the deck should be a little easier to build on than my goon clones and it has a pretty deep well.

Reactions: kross8

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
The Entheon from Psyclone seems to be set for launch sometime in September per their photoblog. I'm looking forward to what this ends up looking like (lots of pics of the deck and outer cap, curious to see how reduced it is internally). It's looking very promising.

Been waiting on that one!

Reactions: VictorViper

BIG TOZZ

Sep 13, 2017
I have the opportunity to get an authentic double vision RDA by compvape for a good price. I Like the bigger design but worried my DNA30 might not give it enough power. If i get it maybe it would live on my RX200. Possible to use at 30w?

if not whats a good thing from recent rda releases that is good on a 30W device? looking for something to live on my DNA30....

--- Edit ---- Just bought the Double Vision, it just looks too cool, even if its not enough at 30w it wont look out of place on the rx200. That was my thought.... lol

Last edited:

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
I have the opportunity to get an authentic double vision RDA by compvape for a good price. I Like the bigger design but worried my DNA30 might not give it enough power. If i get it maybe it would live on my RX200. Possible to use at 30w?

if not whats a good thing from recent rda releases that is good on a 30W device? looking for something to live on my DNA30....

--- Edit ---- Just bought the Double Vision, it just looks too cool, even if its not enough at 30w it wont look out of place on the rx200. That was my thought.... lol
What coil setups you using for a 30W vape?

Singles, duals, ohms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread