RDA Round-Table Discussion and Lookout

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Hey, I'm around too! Not buying much as what I have scratches the itch. DIY'ing on juices but settled in on top ~twenty recipes with three primary. Mostly kayfun v4 for convenience but sometimes breaking out narda or magma reborn for extra kick. Past fourth anniversary as non-smoker. Hope life is treating everyone well. Enjoy!

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Picked up the B2K Caviar Edition and I must say for $60 it's the best packaged RDA I have ever gotten. It comes with 4 different top caps, 8 drip tips, 4 beauty rings and some other stuff it's crazy. Not to mention it's an excellent vape. If you can afford it it comes with $60 in spares easily and it's a pretty killer flavor atty to boot

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Picked up the B2K Caviar Edition and I must say for $60 it's the best packaged RDA I have ever gotten. It comes with 4 different top caps, 8 drip tips, 4 beauty rings and some other stuff it's crazy. Not to mention it's an excellent vape. If you can afford it it comes with $60 in spares easily and it's a pretty killer flavor atty to boot

This definitely looks interesting. I'm gonna wait to see if Vapehappy gets more in stock, though. They're out at the moment and the only other place I found this atty was Vapes by Enushi and the cheapest shipping option from there is almost $12.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
No way! Dude, how the hell are you? What are you vaping on?
Right this minute, some Cereal Pop in a Dead Rabbit on the Paranormal.

VE4k2MC.png

Good to see you still kicking around, brother.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Right this minute, some Cereal Pop in a Dead Rabbit on the Paranormal.

VE4k2MC.png

Good to see you still kicking around, brother.

Really good RDA right there. But I am actually liking my GeekVape Athena more, though it's a tad loud on the open draw. Still... good vaping!

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Really good RDA right there. But I am actually liking my GeekVape Athena more, though it's a tad loud on the open draw. Still... good vaping!
I have the athena, no drop but was considering it, but they both have that top airflow cheek burning air flow issue when purging ....... leaning towards the drop or the bonza now

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
The worst top-airflow face burner was the Vector by VLS. Flat out dangerous for purging! I accidentally did it once... kinda. That only needed to happen once! And not for more than a split second.

But to your point, if you do purge, the Athena will get you too. Not like the Vector, but it will get you.
authentic_vector_rda_rebuildable_atomizer_by_vls-08_2.jpg

I think if an RDA can easily burn your face with an intentional or accidental purge, it's a design flaw... Especially when it's RDAs meant for high power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread