RDA Round-Table Discussion and Lookout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Couple new ones to add... I've been vaping on a vicious ant radius v2 for about a week now and absolutely love it. Perfectly designed restricted lung hitter for me and very leak resistant. It has two air slots on one side similar in size and shape to a hadaly, but they are raised up so that air is redirected down before hitting the coil, like a sentinel. Airflow is really smooth and flavor is excellent. After a week of use I'm giving it my top spot in my single coil collection. Not for power builds though. More for simpler, lower power builds.

Also got an alcatraz by haze/phileas cloud on the way. Looks like a nice single vertical coiler with airflow intakes at 3 different points around the coil.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Is anyone a member of naregs (nar mods) Facebook group .I have a vouch post up under my name Ashley Doviak and I need 2 more. Im a legit person I love vaping and if you could help a sister out that would be amazing
Where is your name at? I looked in the vouch thread and can't find it anywhere. I'm only 1 vote but if I can find you I have no problem helping.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Where is your name at? I looked in the vouch thread and can't find it anywhere. I'm only 1 vote but if I can find you I have no problem helping.

Lol I can't see it a guy from one of the facebook groups put it up or at least said he did lol here I am asking all my groups for vouches and it's not up ? I hope you just missed it Sin

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Lol I can't see it a guy from one of the facebook groups put it up
Makes sense lol I went back almost 5 weeks worth of comments and didn't see your name. I can make another comment with your name but you'll still have to have the other vouches.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Makes sense lol I went back almost 5 weeks worth of comments and didn't see your name. I can make another comment with your name but you'll still have to have the other vouches.

He said he is putting it back up now. He said something about his phone not working when using WiFi or asomethin

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
He said he is putting it back up now. He said something about his phone not working when using WiFi or asomethin
Ok, I'll keep a look out for it. I'll give you a second vouch. Good luck though, I hope you get what your looking for and if not PM me I might still be able to help with that.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Ok, I'll keep a look out for it. I'll give you a second vouch. Good luck though, I hope you get what your looking for and if not PM me I might still be able to help with that.

Thanks so much 8) I miss seeing you around here !!! Are you still actively vaping ? I remember it was starting to lose it's shimmer (vaping high end scene etc) awhile ago....

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Thanks so much 8) I miss seeing you around here !!! Are you still actively vaping ? I remember it was starting to lose it's shimmer (vaping high end scene etc) awhile ago....
Yes and no, I mainly only use salts now. Mostly closed systems, there just easier for me and less expensive. I'm good with a Juul these days lol. I've been meaning to come on here and sell all my stuff before I loose the credibility factor haha. And you are very welcome!

Reactions: Mr.Mann

NeoGoldenBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Is anyone a member of naregs (nar mods) Facebook group .I have a vouch post up under my name Ashley Doviak and I need 2 more. Im a legit person I love vaping and if you could help a sister out that would be amazing

I’m a member of Narmods, went up to 16 weeks worth of comments and your name is not there.

You first need to be added to the group, and then get the vouches.

I can vouch for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread