re-discovered my old favorite... want to clone it

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I recently found one of my old favorite e-liquids (LitQuid General Custerd) and it was just as good as I remembered, so I got another one from Litquid (RY4sho) Love it. These juices are more subtle flavor and not too sweet. Also very creative mix of flavors. I's like to clone them (they also have two others) Here's the descriptions:
"
Litquid was crafted for those who want more from their e-juice. The ones looking for an all-day vape they can enjoy without constantly overwhelming their palate. These four flavors from LITquid represent the perfect amount of flavor and subtlety that is needed, in order to ensure a superior vaping experience.

General Custerd: A perfect & harmonious combination that takes the creamy custard profile to the next level with a hint of bourbon.

Get Figgy: A well balanced fig pastry sure to please any fig newton lover with delicious fig notes and undertones of soft warm fresh baked cookies.

Nutz O' Honey: A classic breakfast cereal with subtle notes of honey and just a smidgen of banana, perfectly married with milk and cream. No overwhelming honey flavor here!

RY4sho: This light tobacco has few elements within its core that complement the custard and soft touch of cappuccino added for the perfect RY4 experience.

They forgot mention Kiwi ind the general custerd (yes, that's how it's spelled)
The RY4sho also has a caramel (almost toffee) flavor.
I'm looking for specific suggestions for flavors (by the way, the custard is not "cloying" like most... more like a cream) Going to get the other two to try and for reference.
Has anyone else tried juices from LitQuid (not to be confused with brands that have similar names)?

Reactions: Blitzdonlife

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
V1 for all my mixes. TFA RY4D is used in a lot of mixes because it's more caramel than tobacco - it is just sweet enough to me.
Vanilla Bourbon - name is misleading - no "bourbon" here...it's a strong vanilla though.
I really like Caps Sugar Cookie and mix it with Biscuit sometimes.
Also, the One Stop DIY Flavors makes a few fabulous shot mixes. I use Lucky Shot and Lotta Latte as flavor mixes - sometimes with Caps Vanilla Custard V1.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
V1 for all my mixes. TFA RY4D is used in a lot of mixes because it's more caramel than tobacco - it is just sweet enough to me.
Vanilla Bourbon - name is misleading - no "bourbon" here...it's a strong vanilla though.
I really like Caps Sugar Cookie and mix it with Biscuit sometimes.
I do the same with RY4. I use Pur Cookie because it not very sweet. Good with fruits. I also use Pur Sweet Tobacco in many mixes because it has a nice "nutty" flavor (It's actually not sweet)

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
I was not aware of One Stop... very good prices and interesting flavors... are they fairly weak? Thank you.
I wouldn't say they are weak at all...in fact, the flavors are every good to mix with other flavors or stand alone. The Lotta Latte 8% and Lucky Shot 8%.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I was not aware of One Stop... very good prices and interesting flavors... are they fairly weak? Thank you.
No not at all. Most of their blends can be adv @ 10% and under. May want to start @ 5% and adjust. I have tried most of their one shot and blends and my fav is their Blueberry Raz Slush. I also like their Southern Sweet Tea and they have an excellent Strawberry. So easy to mix these up. I often refer new mixers to that site because they can have something delicious to vape while learning about DIY. It can also boost their confidence in knowing just how simple DIY really is to learn.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread