Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Great video Rob! Your friend did a great job with the opening! And i want a door like that, it's stunning!

Thanks Kay! I have a new REO on it's way with the new 510 and it is getting the same job as the Door... and the fire button is getting engraved as well... and the Cyclone is being checked now to see if it can be engraved. I find myself using one REO 90% of the time so it's getting the full works...

Bottom line is the REO just rocks! So glad Andre convinced me to get a REO.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Thanks Kay! I have a new REO on it's way with the new 510 and it is getting the same job as the Door... and the fire button is getting engraved as well... and the Cyclone is being checked now to see if it can be engraved. I find myself using one REO 90% of the time so it's getting the full works...

Bottom line is the REO just rocks! So glad Andre convinced me to get a REO.

DON'T BE SUCH A TEASE!!!!! Where do I get a door ingraved just like that one?!

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Great video Rob. Good illustration of wicking CelluCotton (Rayon) which can sometimes be tricky because its' different than KGD. I'm back and forth between CC and RxW 3mm in a 3/32 bit. Both deliver great flavor, taste, and vapor.

Btw, you can return my door now. You've had it long enough. :D :p

Hehehe... I have tried RxW once back when I was a newbie Reonaut... unfortunately we can't get it here in SA... but for me Rayon is the clear winner but I guess because I'm a Menthol Vaper and Menthol does really well with Rayon. But the idea of a wick lasting like RxW is really appealing and when I get to the US later this year I will be sure to pack some in my suitcase! ;-)

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Great video my friend. Your coil resistance is just another thing we can add to the list of what we have in common. :thumbs:

Hi Gil! Yip I have tried everything and every resistance and for my my happy place is a REO with a micro coil in a Cyclone!

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
DON'T BE SUCH A TEASE!!!!! Where do I get a door ingraved just like that one?!

We have a Jeweler in a small country town about 200km's from me and he does the work by hand... he is a real master craftsman. It's not a cheap exercise but the result is out of this world.

Kay if you are serious about getting a door drop me an email to rob at aat dot co dot za and I will give you all his details. Or you can chat to him on our local forum... his handle is "hands".

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
We have a Jeweler in a small country town about 200km's from me and he does the work by hand... he is a real master craftsman. It's not a cheap exercise but the result is out of this world.

Kay if you are serious about getting a door drop me an email to rob at aat dot co dot za and I will give you all his details. Or you can chat to him on our local forum... his handle is "hands".

Thank you Rob!

Email coming up!

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Great video!! I'm with kay, that door is gorgeous!!

what is RxW? is that ready wix? I've seen it a lot, but never knew what it meant, and it had google stumped too

Many thanks!

RxW is a ceramic wick that can be dry burnt clean and pretty much lasts for a few weeks unlike other wicking material that only last s a day or a few days!

READYxWICK® ~ Premium Soft Ceramic Wick

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
Nice video, I just cleaned my coil and rewicked using your method where you aren't pushing the rayon into the deck and forcing it to soak up juice and I noticed it gives you a more airy vape, loving it man. The cotton just falls where it's gonna fall and you aren't forcing it in and around the coil.

Now off to pay some bills, and show off my newest mod at the local vape shop. :evil laugh:

c95ad65412fa33ffdc11e0cfb53a8c9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Nice video, I just cleaned my coil and rewicked using your method where you aren't pushing the rayon into the deck and forcing it to soak up juice and I noticed it gives you a more airy vape, loving it man.

Awesome... I discovered it by mistake... I forgot to soak the wick in juice and push it down... and then wondered why the vape was different. Boom!

PS Love your new Vape and I hope everyone in the Vape Shop is Jealous! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread