The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ready to Mix!

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Fidola13, Jan 12, 2018 at 3:39 AM.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I don't think Anna mixed the actual singles in her tank. I believe she experimented with combining already mixed singles together in tank. For example I play with my orange testers layering them in my tanks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Beamslider

Beamslider Ultra Member Verified Member

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Yeah don't mix in the tank....Not going to turn out well. Just mix small batches 10 or 15 ML and taste them at spaced intervals. say like 2 days, 5 days, 2 weeks, 4 weeks.

Since you are mostly dealing with fruit flavors, they aren't likely to change much if at all after 1 week or 2 weeks. Some tobacco and custards and creamy blends can take several weeks though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Orange and some brands of strawberry do need a longer steep. My orange mixes are much better at the 4-6 week mark.

• Like Like x 2
  4. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Sorry for the confusion. I mixed and steeped samples, tasted THEM singly in my tank, and THEN combined flavors (that were already mixed) in my tank. Sorry about that, no I never mixed JUST in my tank, things need to steep and etc. Also a tank is so small it would be impossible to mix precisely INTO one. No, that wouldn't work at ALL.

Anna

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Fidola13

Fidola13 Senior Member

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Gotcha

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fidola13

Fidola13 Senior Member

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

That’s what I did. I used half the quantity to make 15ml. Just in case it comes out crappy. Don’t want to waste ingredients.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I don't add nic to testers I'm unsure of or I know I won't like. I skip singles on some flavors I know I'll enjoy but do testers for my background note flavors so I don't overuse in a recipe.

• Like Like x 1