Realy Nice DIY Coffee E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
You'll need a syringe, a thumb tack and one of your favorite Coffee K-Cup.
Poke a hole with the thumb tack about half an inch from the bottom up in the K-Cup. Make the hole bigger with the thumb tack than the tacks diameter.
Fill the syringe with 4ml PG and poke the syringe thru the top of the K-Cup. Slowly inject the PG. Do another 4-8 ml of PG the same way.
I leave the K-Cup and capped off syringe in a plastic container that fits it all for a day or so.
Plunge the empty syringe thru the pin hole that's half inch up from the bottom of the K-Cup.
Aim the syringe toward the side and bottom, so as not to disturb the filter holding the coffee grinds in place.
Suck up the coffee e-juice and there you'll have a potent coffee liquid.
I pull 3ml out from the K-Cup bottom, and inject it into a 10ml bottle.
Then I add 3ml of some cheap Chinese 0mg Chocolate Cream I had laying around.
Then 3ml of 100mg salt nicotine base. 8 drops of Flavor West Sweet Cream, + 4 drops of Stevia sweetener, and shake like hell.
I figure the end juice to be 33mg (Salt Nic.)
This is to date one of the best coffee / chocolate cream e-liquid I've vaped.

I have another Coconut Coffee K-Cup waiting to be tried tomorrow.

Last edited:

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
@Gahh - It's very creative of you to figure all of that out. Sounds like an interesting idea, too!

You might want to go back and change all the mm to mL though, to make it easier to follow. I understood you meant mL, but newbies to DIY will most likely be reading your post, too.
Thanks for the heads up! Changed it to the corrected volume's rather than the wrong distances, LOL...
I was exhausted yesterday and was excited that the coffee e-liquid came out nice.
Wanted to share the idea for the coffee e-juice lovers....

Reactions: JCinFLA

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Update on the Coconut Coffee...
Not that good. It was one of Walmarts K-Cup brands of flavored coffee, which taste good ,,,, In A Cup...
2nd Update...
Added 5 drops of Capella's Coconut + 4 drops of Stevia to the 2 ml Evod tank I tried it in and , WaLaa,,, It taste pretty good.
All summed up, it was 1ml of the Coconut Coffee juice, 3/4 of 1 ml of the 100mg Salt Nic, 4 drops of the Coconut flavoring and 4 drops of Stevia.
I'm thinking total mg of nicotine to be about 38mg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread