Status
Not open for further replies.

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
Hello ECF

Been vaping for about 3 months now and have researched alot of things and am finally to a point where I am in search of another mod. I currently use a Pro Vari-Mini (went to the best to start my vaping, haven't looked back) an FINALLY got my hands on a JonBoy Lava Tank after months of searching. I love my Pro-vari, super reliable and it's like having a second kid.

What I am asking some of you vets is I am in search for another mod and want to delve into the world of rebuildable tanks/atomizers. I only have used cartos up to this point and love the easiness factor of it all but looking to up my vaping experience. Whats another solid mod I should look into that rivals the pro-vari and if there are any suggestions for a rebuildable atty tank. Don't have the cash flow to buy one of those 400 dollar rebuildables but would like a quality one that won't dissapoint me. Post any suggestions here please!

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Hello ECF

Been vaping for about 3 months now and have researched alot of things and am finally to a point where I am in search of another mod. I currently use a Pro Vari-Mini (went to the best to start my vaping, haven't looked back) an FINALLY got my hands on a JonBoy Lava Tank after months of searching. I love my Pro-vari, super reliable and it's like having a second kid.

What I am asking some of you vets is I am in search for another mod and want to delve into the world of rebuildable tanks/atomizers. I only have used cartos up to this point and love the easiness factor of it all but looking to up my vaping experience. Whats another solid mod I should look into that rivals the pro-vari and if there are any suggestions for a rebuildable atty tank. Don't have the cash flow to buy one of those 400 dollar rebuildables but would like a quality one that won't dissapoint me. Post any suggestions here please!

If you want to get into rebuildables, you may want to consider a mechanical mod. You don't have to break the bank, unless you have your heart set on any one of a number of collectable, hard to get, ones. Sigelei has several. Personally, I have a #13A Telescope. The #19, #29, and #8 are also popular. Another great mid priced mod is the MKB-TS, which is a nice GGTS clone. For higher end, I like the Poldiac or the Roller.
For rebuildables, it depends on whether you want a tank or a dripper. For a tank, the easiest set up for a beginner is the RSST.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Try the world of bottom feeding.

I recommend you enter the world of bottom feeding.
Filled with the most satisfied Vapers.

VV Bottom Feeding Bogger Box from Boggerboxmods.com
a Reomizer RBA to go with it. from reosmods.com

This setup will surpass anything. Instead of Spending the big bucks on a
expensive RBA and Mechanical try bottom feeding instead.

Also the 18350 Batteries from your Provari Mini will go into the VV Bogger Box

I wrote a thread on the VV Bogger Box with a Demo Video
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...28710-vv-bogger-box-mechanical-destroyer.html

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
I just got a Pure Smoker Legacy 18650. Very nice American made mech mod.

This is one awesome looking piece of machinery.

Legacy_Flat_Cap3_w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread