Rechargable Automatic 510 Battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killustration

Nov 1, 2012
Toronto
Hey guys,

I'm somewhat new [month long vaping now with a starter setup of a eGo C Twist and a Vivi Nova Clearo] and I'm looking to branch out and try a few new things.

One of those being an automatic battery - but my biggest concern is recharging it.

510 Automatic Battery 280mAh Black, Stainless & White

This is what I'm looking at currently and I'm unsure how it works - do I charge it somehow or replace batt inside it?
Any help on this topic would be awesome!
Thanks!

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
this type of batter is actually a step backwards from what you have now its about the size of a cig in width, and you will be recharging it all the time. auto battery means there is no button to make it work you simply pull on it like a cig. usually has the little led in the end that lights up when your pulling. not really worth it in my opinion unless your looking for something to use for a short time (smoke break etc) thats not too noticeable.

510 USB Battery Plug Charger

Killustration

Nov 1, 2012
Toronto
I wouldn't say a step backwards more than a personal preference! Not having to push that button ;)
But regardless it's actually just to try out to expand my knowledge of what's out there. My mother recently moved to vaping and I set her up with the same thing as myself so I wanted to see if there was something that may be easier to use for her. Like this and a bunch of carto's for instance!
Thanks tho!

this type of batter is actually a step backwards from what you have now its about the size of a cig in width, and you will be recharging it all the time. auto battery means there is no button to make it work you simply pull on it like a cig. usually has the little led in the end that lights up when your pulling. not really worth it in my opinion unless your looking for something to use for a short time (smoke break etc) thats not too noticeable.

510 USB Battery Plug Charger

Killustration

Nov 1, 2012
Toronto
I see, thanks!
Like I said to Thrasher, this isn't for myself but for my mother as she is a new vaper and something simple like this would seem to be something she would like to use.
But if the setup she has now is good then I may not even bother :p
Thanks a lot!

The quality of your vape will go down considerably with the 510 as compared to the Twist. Because it's a small batt you'll also be very limited as to the attachments/ cartos you can use. IMO not worth buying.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
There's nothing wrong with your plan. Many tend to like the cig sized PVs more esp senior women. If she's happy with her present PV I would wait for Christmas sales= gifts. Most of my my converts use the Kgo but a number of them own the Volt because it's small and doesn't attract attention. Occasionally they'll have a 30% discount sale...should be one soon and the Volt comes in Manual or Auto.

I see, thanks!
Like I said to Thrasher, this isn't for myself but for my mother as she is a new vaper and something simple like this would seem to be something she would like to use.
But if the setup she has now is good then I may not even bother :p
Thanks a lot!

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I wouldn't say a step backwards more than a personal preference! Not having to push that button ;)
But regardless it's actually just to try out to expand my knowledge of what's out there. My mother recently moved to vaping and I set her up with the same thing as myself so I wanted to see if there was something that may be easier to use for her. Like this and a bunch of carto's for instance!
Thanks tho!

in that case yea its def easier. just screw on a carto and puff. she may like it better and being a good son you could always fill a bunch of carts for her in advance. lol

if you do do get something like make sure to get a few batts as one battery will kill you after getting used to the battery life of an ego style batt. and we all know what happens when we have to stop puffing while waiting for a batt to charge lol.

Last edited:

Killustration

Nov 1, 2012
Toronto
haha yeah for sure.
This is definately something worth noting after your first response I immediately assumed "Best to get maybe 5 batts" and a usb port to charge 'em all lol

in that case yea its def easier. just screw on a carto and puff. she may like it better and being a good son you could always fill a bunch of carts for her in advance. lol

if you do do get something like make sure to get a few batts as one battery will kill you after getting used to the battery life of an ego style batt. and we all know what happens when we have to stop puffing while waiting for a batt to charge lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread