Recieved my first DIY supplies today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent $60 and it looks like i will be making 8 30ml bottles for the price of 1 at the vape shop, sooo awesome. Was surprisingly easy as well. I made 3 flavors, a mocha for my wife and a tobacco/caramel mix for myself and was surprised how much I liked them as I figured I would have to make many adjustments, a little too much caramel on the first batch but went 12% tobacco and 3% caramel and tastes so smooth even without steeping yet. Got the smallest bottle of nicotine they had and looks like will last me a year, got my stuff from myfreedomsmokes.com and couldn't be happier. Oh, my tobacco flavors are 7 leaves, and maxx blend.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I sent $60 and it looks like i will be making 8 30ml bottles for the price of 1 at the vape shop, sooo awesome. Was surprisingly easy as well. I made 3 flavors, a mocha for my wife and a tobacco/caramel mix for myself and was surprised how much I liked them as I figured I would have to make many adjustments, a little too much caramel on the first batch but went 12% tobacco and 3% caramel and tastes so smooth even without steeping yet. Got the smallest bottle of nicotine they had and looks like will last me a year, got my stuff from myfreedomsmokes.com and couldn't be happier. Oh, my tobacco flavors are 7 leaves, and maxx blend.

Cool!

Sounds like you are off to a Great Start. Just Remember to keep Detailed and Accurate Notes/Records of EVERYTHING you do.

The Only Real Tragedy that can happen while doing DIY-ing is making a Great Tasting Mix, and then Not Remembering Exactly how you did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread